[SFM] Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er - Town Win

Yeye

Silviu I wrongfully kinda hopped on your read to them because I can admit I’m kinda bad at creating my own. After re-evaluating them they really have been overall pretty towny here. I have them there mostly because I’m feeling more certain of the people above them being town.

Gorta is a little bit of a null for me still so I don’t want to put him higher or lower then all of those people currently

I put wind in the wrong place, shes actually supposed to be a little above gorta. Kinda nullslighttown vibes from them

Cloneds just well, I feel like compared to everyone else on the list they’ve just kinda been less town, so that’s why I have them further down like that. If they posted more which hopefully they’ll do when they wake up, I’ll reevaluate more on them

Also Arctic just gives me super confident (probably too much) vibes which makes me think they’re just an incredibly aggressive town. I’m pretty certain they’re town because of this

The only one that I find suspicious is Wind and cloned.

I mean cloned can be sleeping but they’re also posting less than often, are they self-concious about being talkative?

Okay, that’s fair. But what specifically makes these people towny/less towny? This is something really important, as it lets people see your thought process. And if you think Wind is towny, what do you think about Arctic’s arguments? Why can’t Arctic be a wolf trying to twist Wind’s actions into seeming worse than they really are?

It isn’t rare for Cloned to not post that much. I’m focusing on their attitude instead, as they tend to be more careful as a wolf, which I’m not seeing here.

I obviously don’t know Arctic’s capabilities but I’m not sure they’d do something like that as wolf immediately on their first game…?

I feel like wind has some town to them mostly because I have a feeling they followed you the same way I did, the only difference was they still scumread silv I’m pretty sure and hey that’s just her opinion even if in the end it’s not the best most of the people here are noobs it’s better to have bad reads compared to barely putting anything out

Min

I hate relying on meta, but Min reminds me of how they acted back in enemy within 4 (they were town for most of the game). Min as a wolf appears to be hyperfocused on pushing agenda and I don’t see that here. Min is a town lean this game, but I will likely re-evaluate later. I don’t know what else to say, I just think they are towny. This is primarily a tone read because I think Min has a noticeable shift of tone as scum.

1 Like
Kiro

Kiro gives me newb town vibes. They do act weird, but they remind me of how they were acting in RotK. I guess another thing is that I don’t hate their post style. Like last game I remember Kiro following Seth in voting up the host. I just get newb town vibes from this slot. My reasoning is that this is exactly how they were in RotK (from my memory) and I don’t see too many newbies faking their town meta as a wolf. That takes a decent amount of skill and I don’t think Kiro could quite do that. I put this slot as a townread.

1 Like
Cheese

If I learned one thing from this forum it’s that inactivity is NAI. I won’t be reading Cheese based on activity or the lack thereof. I think it’s too early to get a super confident read on Cloned at this point, but so far they are reminding me of how they were in RotK and Corrupt votes. The only thing is I remember Cloned having more of a fire in his pushes in Corrupt, even if they were wrong. He just seems kind of reserved here. It’s just weird and I know their isn’t much of a conclusion, but I want to more to work with. I think I will come back and give this one a re-eval when there is more to work with.

Artic

I am kind of liking Artic out of the newer players here. They aren’t the most active, but I like the effort they have been putting out. You don’t usually see this level of solving from newer players, so this is a breath of fresh air. That’s really all I have here, but yeah this is a town read for me.

You(but worse)

I would say You is overall a null read. For people like Silviu, Min, and Kiro I get overall towny vibes, but I don’t get much of those here. This is another case of “not enough information to make a confident read”. The worst I have on them currently is that they appear to be helpful, but there isn’t much in the way of content. When there is more content I will try to make a read in more confidence. They are just null for now in my opinion

1 Like

I’m finally going to sleep

tomorrow to make sure I am not neglecting this game I plan to put a few hours here and a few hours in my other game(s)

3 Likes

Whoa, that’s a lot of vote pressure on Gorta. :confused: but for that matter, I kind of hope Gorta writes a bit more and gives some input because we don’t have much to go off when trying to read him. And from when I was looking through older FM games, isn’t this a usual thing from him?

Ok sorry, I completely take back what I said right before this because for whatever reason I refreshed this page 3 times before the messages from the past 7 hours loaded. My bad.

I’m gonna post my defense in an hour or two when I have time to get on the computer and do a thorough job of it, cause I’m pretty sure I’m the most likely to get voted out before the end of the day. The majority of you think I’m a scumread, but it does make me suspect that the actual scum is pushing me now because one or two of the town misread me as scum first. I’m gonna elaborate on that when I come back.

@Appelsiini

you keep saying that windward’s behaviour in quickly jumping off the train is NAI because it’s something town and scum would do

i don’t understand why town, or competent town rather, would do this? town would want to make their own judgements without being influenced by others and joining the push too early. the fact that you sus min for this more than windward worries me

Are you familiar with Kiro?

i’m not really familiar with anyone here lol

Hi im awake
Will do stuff shortly
For now:

Keep the possibility of “they’re just not competent” open - although wind has been scummy this isnt something conclusive

I have a question before writing my defense. Can I use my play style from ToL as an example? I don’t have any examples from previous games of FM because this is my first game, so I’m not really sure what else I can draw from (and I know I’ve played a number of ToL games with some of you for reference, but I don’t know how relevant that is).

in my push on windward i explained that there is no reason to not kill her here (assuming we are lynching d1?)

she has demonstrated that she is either scum or will be easily influenced by scum later in the game resulting in a mislynch

either way we don’t need it

but i am still waiting for appel’s response and windward’s defence

i know what you are referencing ToL for - you are saying that you were voting silviu up to hear their defense and pardon. but in this there is no accusation and then pardon/guilty

voting seems to be in between an accusation and a guilty vote. therefore joining the train and voting is much worse than just pushing him for a defence