[SFM] Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er - Town Win

I am also understanding this game better … because I play town of salem

No worries! a language barrier might hinder things a bit but it won’t make it outright impossible to understand your intentions. Playing games like these help with learning English anyway!

Also, just a small idea to help. You should always try and defend yourself if you’re being wagoned (wagoned basically means you have votes on you and if you have the most votes you’re the top wagon) as we have 9 players. The more town we execute the more scum slowly starts gaining an advantage on us.

This is why myself I’m going to think more before immediately hopping on a wagon to execute someone.

It’s obviously very easy to execute town, as it has happened many times (you can even vouch for this, kiro)

I don’t trust anyone anyway, so if I think you’re scum don’t be mad

Executing town is easier than executing scum, if my memory serves right

1 Like

I only trust Surge but he’s not here
@ChopChop I love u :3

1 Like

@clonedcheese you have nothing to say to me?
I still think you think like me but you were wrong in the previous game. Who won that game?

1 Like

I only know that this is earned by talking so tell me something interesting please

Min reminds me of surge. Try to read the thoughts of others. But I am also afraid that it is a mafia that tries to pass itself off as a town. But I will decide to trust her for now. Min is my new surge in this game

I trust nobody. And I will never trust anybody.

I like to trust someone and try to think like he thinks. If it seems bad to me I will vote it anyway

1 Like

he - it = they :l

1 Like

Mafia did. (Misty and Gorta)

As much as I’m flattered, I personally would wait before immediately trusting someone. Although you were right about Surge being town, I am very different from surge. It is risky to follow someone blindly as they could either be evil or they can also be bad at reading. If you trust me, that’s fine, but you also need to draw and come to conclusions yourself. Your input and opinion is needed just as much as everyone else’s.

1 Like

We are only 80 posts into the game after all

ok scum i dont belive u xD

1 Like

I can’t wait to wake up tomorrow and (hopefully) have to read a ton since I havent read a book in forever

Lol, we’ve got a way to go before we can figure out who to trust or not. It’ll be a little easier once there are some night actions to go off, too. For now I guess everyone’s just chilling and chatting.

I play and say strange things. It’s normal for them to think I’m an idiot for trusting someone so fast but that’s the way I am. Then I can change my opinion. but for now i will decide to trust min and i will see where that takes me

Hmm…

I just saw something interesting. I’ll keep that for later discussion.

:eyes: