[SFM] Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er - Town Win

I still have no idea who you want to kill

To you or worse

Are you saying it’s either Cloned or Gorta? I didn’t quite understand.

1 Like

Im confused what this is trying to say

…kiro I’d recommend you vote between gorta and appel

2 Likes

I think hes talking about me? I’m not quite sure but i saw the word worse so

these quotes are both from appel’s scum game in corrupt votes

this seems really similar to that post appel made saying how she would scream at gorta after the game if he were town, and she was scum here

the abruptness of this post seems like the abruptness that appel just used now in her last post

ok that’s really creeped me out

i’m saying worse was very suspicious of gorta and they attacked each other. Then worse simply said … Okay gorta I believe you … And he showed intentions to vote for appel with gorta who was his strongest scum. So the two of them can’t be a team. I consider if it is not worse, the bad one should be gorta. If we kill appel what would we win? I honestly think it’s worse right now

ditto, I’m also reading those games

I don’t think the “abruptness” is the issue there

And the point here is that Appel backed off today, whereas she didn’t in CV

I’m not going to listen to you … scum

Me and Cloned were her patsies in that game as well.

1 Like

I didn’t just “believe” Gorta. I was sus of gorta until my opinion changed over time. I started to see Gorta’s side more and I never cleared Appel in my mind. To me, they make sense as scum

I remember her painting me as scum until I started hard tunneling Arete that game

i can’t find the quote that was similar in this game about her being mad at gorta if he flipped town

but i’m certain it was pretty similar to the one from that game

5 more minutes lads, whos going to be, uh, “left behind”

Oh yeah, that’s why I said I don’t think there’s more than one wolf between Worse/Gorta (and you, Kiro). But as Arctic said before, I don’t think we gain as much from voting out Worse today when we could just as easily do it tomorrow. There’s nothing saying the pair can’t be Appel/Worse. Since we’re essentially picking between Appel and Gorta, I’d rather vote out Appel. I also suspect she might have casually thrown a vote at her teammate to get suspicion off him if she flips scum, as I said earlier, so it’s not outside the range of possibilities.

alright so let’s try this out.

We kill gorta, and we’re wrong.

Well depending on kiro’s alignment, either he or I am dying.

We 100% kill appel, and wind has some info on someone they can clear or accuse.

And the next day would be 2v1 with wind alive.

Cool!

Vote Count (I thunk)

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Appel Gorta, YBW 2/4
YBW Appel 1/4
Not voting ArcticXI, WindwardAway Kiro, Cloned Cheese 4

Ping me with any errors, also put your votes on a separate line for future notice, they can get lost in paragraphs even if they at the end

Like 2 minutes

but why gorta over appel
surely we were preparing to vote appel for the past couple hours