[SFM] Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er - Town Win

I’m on it … I had to do something last night. But I have to admit that you played very well. Anyway gg if they kill me today. How many games played do you have wind?

I said it was possible but it seemed strange to me … Why do you think I wanted to vote for cloned from day 1?

Also because I thought you weren’t lying. Until now you still look like town to me because you play too well …

Forum Mafia? 0 lol, this is my first.

loollll really?

Yep ^^

How old are you, how much free time do you have and how much IQ do you have?

Lol I feel like you’re derailing the conversation xD

wait this is your first fm?

Yup

I did say I was a noob somewhere lol

Which 100% makes me a hypocrite for being rough on other newbies

lie because you’re so good.
That is a lie because you are so good. I caught you

I want to hear from everyone. Who else thinks that I am scum?

Well xD considering I mislynched twice, idk about that, but I did aim to have everything figured out by D3.

Gorta, do you have an updated readlist yet?

You said it was your first game here but you’re clearly not a noob. You know very well what you are doing. Like I said before … If you turn out to be a mafia … gg. I don’t like to change my mind about what I think. That’s why it’s hard to see yourself as a mafia now

I fell asleep if we are being honest

That’s OK lol

I did notice something going through Kiro’s ISO. Kiro doesn’t say anything about Arctic, which I don’t know what I feel about

Like sometimes wolves won’t mention their partner, sometimes they try to save their partner, sometimes they bus their partner, and other such things. The thing I don’t know is what kind of player Kiro is as a wolf.