Vote Count

Gotta Track 'em all

Voted Voters Votes
WindwardAway ArcticXI 1/5
Gorta Appelsiini 1/5
ClonedCheese WindwardAway, Kiro 2/5
Silviu clonedcheese 1/5
Not Voting Min, Gorta, YouButWorse, Silviu 4

Reminder to bold your votes so it is easier to find. You can do this by putting two asterisks or * on either side of your votes and unvotes

Roughly .83 hours left or 2020-11-20T23:00:00Z

@WindwardAway you still around?

Gorta & Kiro, who are you planning on voting for?

Cheese is my highest scum read as of now.

bruh why tf am i getting scumread ._.

Cloned/Gorta/YouButWorse

all of these peoples’ arguments make sense for the most part but it seems more like they are forcibly giving reads to save themselves rather than to actually help town. nullscum atm?

Windward

we already knew my thoughts on windward, but since they claimed non VT i am assuming that we are letting her live for now. as i said my main concern is that they are easily going to be led by the mafia causing a mislynch

Min

i don’t like the way they hopped on the windward train yet didn’t vote, but this is equally as concerning to what windward did in my opinion. i get that not voting could look more sus because you can’t really be blamed for what goes wrong, but windward voting and then if they were wrong could just blame it on the fact that they are new. probably scumlean for min

Appel

the reasoning behind doing the RT on silviu honestly makes no sense, i have asked time and time again what information we received from this and i’m not getting any actual answers. i also don’t like how before windward claimed non-VT appel had always doubted windward was scum, even when both him and min hopped on the train. scumlean for me

Kiro/Silviu

i honestly have no idea what to do with these two. kiro has hardly contributed anything meaninful and i can’t tell if this is because he’s genuinely that innocent/clueless or if he’s scum trying to act that way. silviu on the other hand is much more logical but at times i have difficulty understanding what they are trying to say

My read on you is more of a null. I’m willing to vote you because I think worse is slightly more towny, wind claimed and I think they are town based on how they handled the claim. I will not vote Silviu

this is exactly how I feel about Kiro. I think silviu is town but kiro has done nothing for me

From my perspective it didnt look like they jumped on the train at all, they even gave Wind the time to claim instead of jumping on them. Ill try to find a few more quotes to back up my thoughts on that.

I never jumped on wind train

you didn’t per se, but you still expressed sus on silviu without following through more aggressively. appel explained why this was sus

I scumread Wind because I said I would make reads on everyone and give my opinions. I found wind scummy.

Also Arctic scumread/lean/nulling like what half the game kinda makes me feel like he’s town here more

Don’t think scum would be bothered like at all.

Ah I see, nevermind

Well, 30 minutes left. Thinking I might vote gorta or kiro, leaning towards gorta.

Where is everyone?

Do you have a reason?

I might have just missed your reasoning

in class aaaa

someone read my wallpost and be convinced/argue against me please

not just say “silviu still town tho lol”

I think silviu may not be town but I think other people are more sus so

Not sure if i posted it. Kiro has been very silent and not adding a lot to the discussion, while I just get super meh feelings about everything you do. I have more of a gut feeling really so I haven’t voted yet because of that.