[SFM] NUF FM - GAME OVER - Mafia, Zone and DatBird Victory

I don’t think he will in the 5 hours we got.

I’m okay with it, but I’d prefer more pressure on slankers very soon. But yes, light is #1 PoE rn

1 Like

1 Like

This is ironic lol. Now you know how I feel having to argue why you should play the FM game you signed up for.

Wait we have 5 hours I thought we still had another day

shoot time is hard

i assure you that i play much better when i’m not stressed
i’ve solved 5 games single handedly via mechanical PoE in games that are definitely social>mechanics and if you don’t like it you can get out

i see a problem here

it works, it works

It doesn’t and I think it’s obvious by the amount of games town has lost here by trying to solve on mechanics alone

it’s never failed me
you clearly just can’t do it right

Italy in the time you’ve spent arguing with me you could have just casually read someone who’s posts you didnt like and vote/defend them.

Being and stubborn and too proud to help town and engage is insane.

gck and kyo I was paranoid of but I just isoed them both and they seem fine so they can go into not going to lynch today

imtryingtofigureoutpeopleimnotsureon

if you can find a game where i was town, attempted to create a mechanical PoE, and failed
i’ll go the way of the marshal and chug a bottle of hot sauce

If not, my votes on Italy and I encourage anyone else who comes on to see that Italy is not trying and could be very easily be scum not wanting to give reads or engage.

If hes town no big loss - if he continues playing this way hell never escape POE so hell have to die eventually. Unless he gets green checked but I’d rather use our mech confirms on people actively trying to win town the game anyway.

This convo is going in circles so I’m out.

Perhaps I Treated You Too Harshly 26042020104323

4 Likes

Bold of you to assume Italy will survive to D2 if he doesn’t do anything.

I more forgot I hadn’t voted thought I did Saturdays are my busy day so.

Currently was thinking cheese over his 3rd party searching but want to reread yesterday’s posts incase something’s changes my mind about them.

2 Likes

I think Hippo’s wish for me to place my vote (and others to too) feels like Town!Hippo wanting to see where everyone’s heads are at, at this time. I could be mistaken on this but for now, I’ll see it in a positive manner.

I’m unconvinced either way on cloned, I have seen the arguments on them both sides and could see their slot as unfortunately anything.

Seth is unimpressive and the fact that they self-voted might be to make us paranoid that he’s jester so I could not see him as scum potentially. However, I said earlier he is town lean… and I’ll need to look back over that slot more before I change my mind.

Kyo earlier on I feel like tried to throw shade onto me, Italy and Wazza. This is the most suspicious thing I have read so far. If people want me to analyse another slot to consider them soon then I am willing to do so. But I have my first of 4 pieces of coursework due tomorrow so please bare that in mind.

/Vote KyoDaz

3 Likes

I feel like Danny/Kyo scumteam honestly makes sense based on Danny’s interactions with him and basically sucking up to him.
But I still prefer Danny over Kyo, purely for the fact:

• I scumread Danny.
  • I want pressure placed on their slot.
  • They sheeped Kyo with their reads.
  • They never responded to me.
  • They are inactive.
1 Like

If Danny sheeped kyo it makes more sense kyo is town if danny is a wolf no?

I dont see wolves sleeping each other to be very profitable where as the pay off of pocketing kyo from sheeping his reads is higher.

4 Likes