Danganronpa - Spec/Dead/Victor Chat

MRE is amazing ayaya

1 Like

imagine the fucking joycats

actually no

report of the week

im also like 90% sure he lives in florida based off of the background of some of his videos

1 Like

PKR may have been the killer, swooping in to steal the poisoner’s kill as a last resort
just saying

From Italy.

@Marshal

5 Likes

why is italy randomly a genius

4 Likes

Italy is a serial killer both in the game and irl so he knows the mindset of anyone who wants to kill

1 Like

hes
a
GAMER

Imagine if jane hacked the PA system and then was like “the first person to kill someone else will automatically win the game and leave” and so someone killed someone else in plain sight and then that person became the blackened and everyone knew it

4 Likes

why would he do that when he can hack it and say “first to kill is a looser”

why would he do that when he can hack it and say “:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

why would he do that when he can hack it and say “mods gay”

1 Like

why would they hack it to say something that everyone already knows

2 Likes

god I wish I were a normal participant It would be so fun to actually kill someone and not instalose as soon as I try to kill myself with the best avaliable method

I would probably get killed really early but it would be gamer

I mean tbh the me/pkr class interaction is fine I just wasn’t clearly told he had made me ingest drugs (and I wasn’t given an option to say no to drugs) so I couldn’t know that I could possibly have my death sped or a different poison from pkr

:eyes:

getting real sulit vibes

@Alice

Off-topic, but Intensify posted this meme in the ToL Discord and I thought you might appreciate it

(for context some of what’s being referenced is a specific SFoL in which Oneiromancer rolled)

weird way to spell oreomancer

ayayamancer

bubbleboi

Strigoiver

1 Like

…I think I took this meme too far…

4 Likes