[SFM] Rokugan FM {Game Thread} - Day 1 (1/1) - The Lying Darkness (WazzaAzza) won!

Why do you think self-vote is AI?

I never thought too much of self-votes.

day is 48 hours according to the Queue Thread

there’s not really a reason to do it as a villager and scum sometimes do it to look casual

it’s not ‘lock scum always lynch’ but it’s >rand scum

sort of like claiming to be scum

actually question

why did you leave out all the scumclaiming from your Iso of Derps

I included the things that stuck out to me. When I did my ISO I went through each post individually and evaluated mostly through there. I found it to be mostly NAI and overall I can’t say too much about it.

I guess I’ll take a look at it now though in a compiled form.

1 Like

Uhh actually I dont see SDA claiming wolf? I asked him if he was a wolf at one point as well and he said no.

he did have this but in his defense he did it to make a kitten never be happy again

@ChopChop
@Wazza
@BlueStorm
@Gypyx
@Yuzen.19
@DatBird
@Nightfall
@Jane
@Alice

Just reminding you I’m Yogo Isaki and I’ll be killing one of you poor suckers tonight.

1 Like

Greetings folks,
This is yours truly first FM game playing and thanks for the ping @Napoleon

3 Likes

okay so after actually re-reading his Iso there was less of this than I thought there was

Wait Jgoes is in the game?

Yep

Anyways the bigger thing I notice looking through Derps’s Iso is that he has almost no townreads

He has an offhand mention of sulit and Redrover being town but that’s basically it

@SirDerpsAlot is there a reason for that

/who are your townreads

@N.1

Hey reminder to go do your metareads

he did say he would at some point

Guys why is N.1 scummy?

I read through their ISO like 10 times and I can’t find anything.

For clarifiance,

Q1) who’s vumi? I don’t see anyone with that name in play. list?
Q2) I want some info what is anti claim mech?

1 Like

We don’t know what the anti-claim mechanic is.

It’s probably some ability that gives evils extra kill power if we open-claim, so as a general rule of thumb open claiming is a bad idea.

2 Likes