[SFM] Rokugan FM {Game Thread} - Day 1 (1/1) - The Lying Darkness (WazzaAzza) won!

Arete’s change in view of vul’s slot is weird

They claim soulread but I don’t get why the switch happened when it did

my early interactions with Vul are basically never W/W and anyone with any familiarity with my play can confirm this

separately this is not remotely how I would handle a V/W gladiate as a wolf

Also, not to mention, Arete originally claimed both Vulgard and Marshal as scum. Probably a joke read for how long the game has been but do note this.

I’ve played with you a lot

Cannot really confirm that much

…when did I claim Marshal was scum??

This aged well

1 Like

Maybe if ur progression was better but I just see “vul deffo bad” to “yeah vul town” a little too wuickly

How do you handle a V/W or a W/V gladiate as a wolf? I’d be completely and utterly clueless on why my idiot teammate started it. Its literally the only reason why I am marking Marshal and Ami as both town. Other than the fact I kind of like Ami more.

play with you a lot can confirm that you interacted with vul same way you usually interact with your teammates as wolf

Oops, it was marshal town and Vulgard wolf.

I would figure out whether I’m bussing or not doing that and then do that, not this weird thing where I went back and forth like three times and am still saying it’s probably V/V

like when I’m a wolf pushing villagers I … say they’re a wolf …

@Ami

do you have any idea what Vul meant when he suggested there was a possibility of getting out of the gladiate because that would be super useful right about now

So basically VulAmi just trolled and that’s that? That makes some sense, I guess.

Yes that would be very useful right now.

me and the council have decided that you are going to be bus today

I’m like 90 percent sure of Vul being a villager and 75 percent sure of Marshal being a villager

to be fair a good part of that 90 comes from angleshooting certain characteristics of how he replaced out and I can’t talk about that

but like

this is probably V/V

so if you can make it not a thing that would be cool

1 Like

/Vote Marshal

Arete look this adorable kitten in the eyes. Tell me if you are town or scum.

If you lie, this kitten will never be happy again and will cry every day.

2 Likes

I’m scum

I am neutral