[SFM] The Bloodmoon Conclave - Rolemadness 12'er (6/12)! - Conclave win!

Your fault for thinking I’m scum.

The ITA shots point to a Magnus/James/??? wolfteam right now. Marcus may be LHF with his pointless defense of both of those two.

…and now I’m outed.

Thanks.

If James’ claim that you’re town doc is correct that would at the very least clear you, I’d be very happy to clear you as I’m trying to come up with a case on you being scum for being pig-headed when I’ve stated to you that james has outed as a macho cop on d1 in the previous game.

Does that mean nothing?

Link to it?

I find it hard to believe that anyone would out themselves as Macho Cop d1.

Look at the OP. Arbiter is a macho cop and more there

1 Like

Thankfully I won’t be shooting you because the only way you flip wolf is if James is also a wolf that you coached to try and slip you as town, which is such an outlandish play and him just outing you here is indicative of a play he’d do on his own

Uh

My class, uh

Shit

shutupshutupshutup before lady shoots you too

Well here’s the thing

My class requires me to have a lot of explaining to do, probably

If it’s not strongwiller omnimiller I’m sure it can wait mate we’ve had two claims too many today

Fine, I’ll have to explain tomorrow.

Has someone told Lady that we’re not very good here?

Tried to and I think she’s just starting to get the picture

Right cause we’re basically just a group of massclaiming, reactiontesting boneheads who sometimes get things right

Alice would be better at this explaining site meta thing then I would
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DescriptiveVagueHomalocephale-max-1mb.gif

I am still wrapping my head around the fact that someone HC’d a macho neighbourizing disloyal vigcop with a doc ability on the first day of the match.

2 Likes

So the HC’ing is NAI here?

Saving this for best/worst forum quotes don’t @ me

Town indicative more than anything tbh

As I said, I’m pretty sure Magnus didn’t even know what a miller alignment cop would actually do unless he randed it or was given a fakeclaim with it