[SFM] Va-11 Hall-A Greatest Idea Game Thread - Day 7 (5/19) - Mafia Wins

wow are yall still arguing about this

1 Like

im not sure what the point of this post is but whatever.

Actually could you make a case about Tsumugi? I know you think theyre scum so I’d just like if you could put all the reasons in a paragraph

This post, and this post

Don’t make sense together

Already explained why this doesn’t matter. (Tsumugi can be a mafia seer who still got a 100% legit peek)

I dont think that’s something you can just decide

anyways

everyone follow my lead because who needs a towncore because i am the towncore

@osieorb18 I want to know your full case on Tsumugi

@Tsumugi-Shirogane I want you to act more townie

@Ami I want you to stop being a N E R D (only nerds rely so heavily on math smh my head :joy_nerd:)

@clonedcheese I want you to do anything productive and stop commentating.

@TrustworthyLiberal I want your slot to be easier to read

@eevee I want you to marry me

i think thats everything

Votecount

Voted Count Accusers
Osieorb 2/7 GGhana, Tsumugi-Shirogane
Eevee 1/7 Apprentice
Surge 1/7 osieorb18
Tsumu 1/7 Ami
  1. Chad not voting at all for a long while, particularly in the early game, is a scumtell.
  2. Chad being oddly low activity for a long while, particularly in the early game, is a scumtell.
  3. Chad having very little investment in the thread outside of a tunnel here and there, is a scumtell.
  4. When Chad was posting, their posts weren’t particularly productive. This is not unusual as either alignment, but there’s a veneer of “trying to look productive while staying under the radar” that is again scummy.

Chad’s first semi-real semi-productive post is questioning your read in #2482. That’s almost halfway into the game thus far. It’s also after the start of D2. There was NOTHING productive on D1. Nothing. Not even a little bit. The closest there was to a useful post during D1 was a single, easy, targeting strategy post, which is mostly useless wine at best. They followed #2482 up with #2493, in which they pat themself on the back for their “earlier productivity” in the form of their shallow, unproductive, target advice post. They followed this up with a defense of Arctic, then pointed out that Eevee and Arctic shouldn’t be taken off the ambiguity table. There’s no pressure anywhere. Whatsoever. They’re not trying to progress the game at all. they just want to coast and stay alive. In response to TL’s first red check: “even if the check is real you should go next.” Uhh… what? That’s insane. They then defend themself some more. When not under serious pressure. They then go for their role claim on Wiisp in #3529. At this point, they have posted essentially nothing of value. And we’re supposed to believe that they were just a cop waiting for the right moment? That’s absurd. They also fumbled their claim. They “thought Wisp was a miller, not a werewolf miller”, but checked Wiisp, as a Seer, because “You check miller claims.” Ummm… what? Either one knows that the miller claim is relevant or they don’t. One doesn’t get to eat their cake and have it too. There’s even a lie in how they heard about the game. I didn’t know about this game until long after they had joined. Chad presents themself as “lost on what’s going on” and “knowing noone in the game”. They then, rather than voting the player who they have reason to believe lied about their claim, vote for a DIFFERENT red check. Either both red checks would be affected by a psychotrooper or neither would be. They just had psychotrooper explained to them. They posit that TL is aligned with the psychotrooper. Great. Fearmongering. They then come to the conclusion that checking a werewolf miller as seer would be a bad idea. Uhh, what? And TMI slip on Apprentice in #3825 after waffling for a while with no real content. Blah blah blah, this ISO goes on with nothing of value.

Then we go onto D3. Fresh out of the gate in #5226, they start in on their gambit. Chad’s follow-up argument against my claim is bad meta of a scumgame that they’ve seen only twice. The recent time, claiming was not relevant. The previous time was about three years ago. They then finish that sentence with Chad’s standard Trumpian “Everyone’s out to get me” philosophy. “Osie will turn this against me.” Well, if you’re actually town and Osie’s scum, and you have a redcheck on Osie, then you shouldn’t be worried about Osie turning your CLAIMED CHECK against you. Unless there’s something not right about your claim, which that VERY SAME POST would be what suggests it. Chad then continues to want TL to be killed or eliminated. Chad then rolefishes GGhana. Blatantly. And casts doubt on someone who supports Chad’s check. And then we have more “Osie’s out to get me.” Great. Chad does this no matter what the alignments are nowadays. “Osie’s out to get me.” They inherited it from Wiisp, who has mostly stopped it since Wiisp understands that it’s not only bad play, but comes across as being intentionally unpleasant.

I left off here at #5278. I can go on, but that’s already more than enough for a strong scumread on Chad.

I am playing mafia and acussing you to bend reality to fit image you are trying to show others.

Probability might not be important or it might be important.
Point stands - you try to fit reality so it fits you, instead of drawing conclusions from what is already existing.

UwU

No.

I already got SmartBomb. I’m not into polygamy.

Then make a case on me based on my posts. Because nobody actually has done so. The only case on me based on my posts has been “We think that Osie is a cheating angleshooter.”

One of them is talking about nightkills, the other is talking about roles. The role probability and the comparison to nightkills are mostly unimportant, because the idea of the nightkills being blocked as successfully as you suggest is already absurd.

No thanks.

Unlike anything I’ve read of your posts, I’ve actually read people on behaviour this game. I’m sure I could have missed some of that in the earlier phases from you, but I’ve been doing it pretty much constantly. You’ve also accused me of cheating. So again I ask, do you want to play mafia or do you want to fuck around?

wth is this heresy

i am town god gamerghana dont you speak to me like this

Don’t make this game more toxic.

Now this is the sort of post I like to see, I already thought he was Mafia Seer, but this put’s some of my suspicions to words. Thanks

Then stop accusing me of cheating. I don’t lie about mod errors. Period. I’ve forgiven you for doing that in my game. But forgiven does not mean forgotten. You and Chad have both suggested that I’m lying about a mod error and it’s beyond disgusting.

I’m not acussing you of cheating.

I’m acussing oyu of unrealistic PoV and bending reality so it fits you.

I don’t care about mod error.

You are the one who brings it up. If you call me disgusting for things which you called out yourself, then you should go away and rethink your behavior.

If you are the one who starts the topic and call me disgusting despite talking about completly different, then stop.
Just stop.

I can finish off the Chad ISO or ISO anybody else anyone would like to request. I’m more than happy to work with people. I want to contribute to the game and as I see it, the best way to do that is for town to work together on solutions.

In what context which is actually relevant to the core of my arguments?