SFoL 20: FoL RPG (Unseen, Evil King and Fool Win!)

You were late Whamm, me and marl used our top secret town codex on D2, u said something bout it D3

There’s not a chance in hell I’m swaying this wagon off me — so fuck it
@Marluxion next FoL you “carry” give me better fucking targets.

Do I sense PKR level salt?

The opportunity to prove myself wasn’t created for me and that’s not my fault
It’s now 10:30 PM and I’ve been forced into the realization of how prime a target I am for the mylo mislynch when I was already forced up once to cite how inactive I was.

I’m not even saying you’re sus because of your actions at night

I’m saying it’s because of you missing info in your logs (when you can literally check the dm and it takes 30 seconds)

The fact that you’re somehow still alive as an observer claim when ABSOLUTELY no TPS have been on you.

The fact that you were jailed n2 and there were ZERO Deaths?

You’ve had pretty much no communication in thread between yourself and the previously flipped scum?

We’ve flipped one scum and it’s Maxi who killed themselves D2
Sorry I wasn’t pondering the great works of fucking Plato with them for hours on end

Scum try as best as they can to distance themself from each other in the thread - so they don’t slip up and get caught.

It’s not something that is worthless to look into

lol what
I’m not discounting the tell itself you’re using, yes trying to detect scumteams is how this game works
But you haven’t flipped scum that have been actually interacting with the game yet. You haven’t found the opportunity to assess who’s buddying with who yet - and that shouldn’t be lost on your either

Well im obviously buddying with Marl & Nerbins

The fact you’re looking into the 2 Observer claims at this game state and stating that it’s a possible SvS and then not wanting to kill off double knights / scum!nerb is fucking mind boggling to me.

typed as I was writing this
Fuck. me.

What shouldve happened with an observer is that they checked me and/or nerbins until we slipped up and didnt visit Marl

Like… you’ve said nothing to Maximus this entire game nor have you said anything to Shurian besides “Rip, It’s shurian /vote Shurian” after you knew the other observer would have caught him.

1 Like

Convenient if you to share that night plan now.

Marl, I have a bad feeling about this game. Probably just a feeling that PKR is lurking

@CheesyKnives No bastard mechanics this game right?

Because I was in my fucking CLASS marl
that’s literally nothing but nai and you should know that.

Pfft, my night plan? Guard marl every night

let me be clear, whammer - There is no way both you and Livicus are scum together
So I’ll be jailing Livicus. If you flip town, I’ll be executing him.

There are VERY VERY Few ways you’re both on a scumteam together

Is fire still alive in this game

Yes