SFoL 21 - Hail Hydra - The Blue Dragon and Scorned Win!

U ded today my dood

Y’all should feel bad :wink:

@Margaret hard claim your class please

Oh I’m talking to orange

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

@Marluxion Marl oh Marl, come forth with Satanael to banish all whom defy town. Slaughter YHVH with your Sin Bullet!

Are you going to acknowledge me?

Also the

Needs to talk more

Nah mate I need a trial first

No trial=No fun

We’re executing you anyway

Well Celeste’s ignoring me ://///

It’s because you’re obviously Fool here. If you’d claimed immediately you’d be lock village idiot, but in my mind Fool would hold off claiming to get scumread for that.

Ye

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Yes, I’m lock fool. totally

Ici gets it :thinking:

Wdym “ye” you didn’t make any sense by saying that it wasn’t directed towards me

He gets nothing. I am his Bane and none of you will ever be able to read me muahahaha

We are executing firekitten, and I am town k.

Why else would I be acting like this

Because you’re Fool?
God I hate pointless WIFOM interfering with my gameplay so much

“pointless”

Yes I’m fool oh no you got me
Smh you acknowledged that you couldn’t read me yet you keep insisting that you can?

Who wants to bet that I am BD?