SFoL 27: The Golden Dragon - Golden Dragon, Lawyer, Accused and Neutral Queen won!

As shitty as Sam’s arguments are, I don’t believe we have any reason to exe him. This is why:

The accused is THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS their alignment, so Sam’s motivations are completely neutral towards BD and scum, the only person we need to be concerned with is ethos, and we’ll get to him when the prosecutor trials him.

Death Sentence (Night) - Sentence a player to death. You will be able to kill them the next night. Cannot be used until night 2. 3 uses. (This ability has no effects on the player, it just allows you to kill them the following night. Your target is notified if you use this ability on them, so they have the whole day to claim in public and try to convince the executioner that they are good).
Execute (Night) - Kill your sentenced player, bypassing everything. Cannot be used until night 3. 1 use.

We can do this right?

It bypasses everything

Thats executioner, but as far as we know we dont have one

So if we have one get onto executing ethos

whispers check your wincon

I agree with you here, we need to take a step back and look at our situation in general

There is no world in which someone who is actually Golden Dragon would waste this much time going after me right now. I’ve given plenty of reason to support my claim of being allied with Golden Dragon. The 50/50 isn’t a fair 50/50 because you give evil an extra charge of abilities by executing me. Finally, if I were evil it wouldn’t even be in a Golden Dragon player’s win condition to kill me. I’m guaranteed not to actually be Unseen, Cult, or the NK, and those are the people you need to kill. Sam’s attack on me should be noted as scummy by everyone.

I completely didn’t forget this existed

So what’s going on rn? Too lazy to read.

Yup have Executioner kill ethos on N3 otherwise we figure another way to kill him

Also Executioner can kill you I am fine with that

Basically sam is trying incredibly hard to get ethos killed, and that he didnt read the class cards

4 Likes

That would be gamethrowing if you are prosecutor.

/vote Sam

But it’s the theories I am trying to disprove. I don’t mind someone nightkilling ethos for the purpose of people disproving that I am prosecuter as long as ethos is murdered gd is good

Stop. Your so unfun to play with with stats.

Give him a day to prove himself as golden dragon.

Scum accused and gd accused have the same abilities. Let’s allow the Executioner to get to work

How is Sam showing town motivation here?

/unvote LEGO executioner

Honestly, this as sidetracked us heavily from our current situation

Tbf true but it’s actually effective when used with actions