SFoL 29 - Blender v. 2.0 - (3/23) - Game end

The class cards would’ve been sent out before the changes to FoL were announced I’m pretty sure. If you want me to check than I can. This is a little angleshooty but it is possible that Blizer’s class card says RB check is immediate.

Occom’s Razor suggests the simplest solution is normally the correct one.

Either - Our assumption is wrong.

Or Blitzer, being scum, has access to the ‘Adiart/neutral Maid’ card, read it, misinterpreted the abilities and slipped.

I think you mean the cards were designed before then

3 Likes

Day ends in like 4 hours, we don’t have time to pardon Bliz and up someone else with 12 being majority.

1 Like

That order is wrong, I hated bliz before anything listed

So… You’d rather mislynch potentially? :thinking:

The reason is cuz what maid uses their noble check d1 before they even get any claims

Blizer who asked you to check HTM for RB? Marg makes a good point that I don’t see him fakeclaiming Princess, I think his wincon might be complete bullshit but from the moment he said he had a “useless passive” I knew he was claiming Princess or Duchess, and that is quite provable.

Pug did.

Do you mind quoting for me?

I’m resistant to this push, because it is lead by Marl - someone I’m not Adiart reading right now.

Do you really think it’s a mislynch? Eevee literally said he was using the updated cards and hasn’t said he moderrored.

2 Likes

Those two statements do not contradict as much as you think they do.

I can’t see how Blizer can be telling the truth, AND several people were scumreading him before he even slipped.

I agree with you about Marl tho.

If he flips scum odds on Marl being scum bussing him are at 80%. I swear whenever Marl leads a push on scum he is their buddy lol.

I’m on my phone, kinda hard to do rn

The latest changes were implemented July 16th

This game topic was posted July 12th. Would Eevee change his role cards since the topic was posted?

Keep in mind Eevee would’ve designed all the class cards. I am going to check whether or not Blizer confirmed his card pre-FoL announcement or not.

I’m still a little reluctant to lynch this

ah fuck sake

We’re gonna have to ping everyone if we wanna get someone else up. Seeing as Celeste is claiming neutral prince again, which I am sure is not a joke (and anyone who is saying it is so we shouldn’t lynch her is bad and should feel bad, just because someone acts like trash it’s not an excuse to not lynch them) they’re the best lynch imo.

1 Like