Neapolitan FM [Mafia Wins]

Except that you literally offered lynching yourself, what possible good did you think yourself getting lynched would do

No, no I am not. I am saying lynching any strawberry was preferable to lynching Frost for me. I am not saying lynch me.

That’s false, lynching yourself is always worse then lynching someone else.

Frost is so easily mislynched that you rarely learn much from him. If one can not speak hyperbole here than W/e - you do you.

So what you are saying is frost has a higher chance of flipping town then you do

Mole in SFoL29

While meta reads are just that, the parallels between your reaction to Blizer’s mislynch and Frost’s mislynch are, well, striking. Especially this comment.

Either way, assuming Ici’s Livi/Squid scumteam holds true, who would be the third scum in your opinion?

I see the similarities, but your point is forced. You are comparing a White Knighting to a reluctance to vote for someone I can never read as town.

And Ici is scum, so his opinions on scumteam is too WIFOM to deal with right now.

I don’t trust Ici 100% either, and here’s why.

Mentioning this plan out loud was just fucking stupid. Of course scum won’t kill Marl if he’s town now.

1 Like

They does raise a decent point - Why did scum kill someone who mislynched Frost?

Ici is either trying to pocket FK or they are scum buddies and there’s either hard buddying for odd reasons, or it’s an attempt to make one or both look too scummy to be scum.

That said, I find it interesting that Ici has ignored me, and that FK has ignored Ici :thinking:

Mole the kill makes perfect sense. Just cause someone mislynched doesn’t mean they are scummy. They killed blue because they can’t kill vanillas, they can’t kill strawberry or it will lower the POE. Chocolate was the best middle ground here.

No, I think there’s more to it.

I mean why not kill Ashe?

because what happened earlier.

@PoisonedSquid @Livicus get here please.

I’m working on an essay that’s due in a few days, bucko

Wolfy response.

1 Like

If it’s due in a couple of days do it later, and talk now

I’m blaming you if my essay becomes total garbage

Anyway, I checked out Wazza’s posts and they don’t have any helpful content (His last post was from two days ago, so that concerns me even more). He could be a potential lurker

Your ISO is filled with fluff posts except for some randomness before voting Frost