[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Wait a second.

…Why would anyone counterclaim CL? The only thing I find weird is that you felt the need to defend Magnus when he’s not a big suspect at all. And you’re defending him using super weird logic I don’t really understand.

^ Reeks of Jake and Magnus pocketing
Actually I don’t like your post, what am I doing

I think he meant Hunter and not CL.

1 Like

Yeah, someone would counterclaim Hunter… my bad

Anyway, I think Alice is town with bad reads

Because she is still pushing me as scum even though I said that I was easily confirmable. I don’t think scum would push on a potential Prince

Your friendly neighborhood pop in

BD do BD things and scum please die

Conclusion of friendly neighborhood pop in

Ok but seriously on mobile dont have much time so…
@Marshal you wanted a explanation of the ur sus thing in your iso of me. Read my interaction with luxy.

Also dont understand why Jgoes did an ISO of himself and posted it twice. Pretty weird imo, is it scummy? Find out next time on Friendly Neighborhood pop in. the answer is yes imo

Keep in mind that he is new. New players do weird things

Defending three LHF in one post feels super sketchy to me. Especially since there’s not even that much suspicion on any of them, and they are being suspected by different people.

If you’re ‘easily confirmable,’ Tele, I suppose we’ll find that out later. You can’t be lynched today anyway so I don’t see a problem with you being pushed as scum.

Actually I have a question for you. Who do you think has been teaming? (As in: who would you say might be on the same team. Nudge nudge.)

I have to go and I won’t be back until the day is almost over.

Try to get more information and ask null reads to speak more so that we have more to go off of.

I’d personally like to see Kai and Arete making some reads too.

Have a good day everyone :heart:

I’ll try to answer that when I get home and before the day ends

1 Like

Hi

Good morning, sulit.

Good morning how’s your day going

Good, I have to go to the dentist soon though, which is less good.

Aw rip

I’m about to get on the bus

Quoting this for me

I admit that Aretes games are harder to discern but the main reason I scumread him in SFoL 51 is because he kept saying things like “oh I’m just a newbie” and “my reads might not be that great”

Stuff like that

Which is scummy because it shows Arete is being more self aware yadadada

I’m not really seeing him doing that; but it could just be that he took note of that his last game and has improved since.

He was generally less thoughtful and solvy too

Jumping to conclusions instead of thinking about it more

Alice was underwhelming and I’m still confused as to why she gets SPKed every game I play with her

I didn’t mean that as an insult but I still fail to see why everyone is terrified of her