[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Wow Arete you used to be a goodie. Yeah I stopped doing that because now I am too stressed to not go

1 Like

Time for a ozz wall about please lynch soul

I mean, I skipped some days of high school for Mock Trial competitions and the like :upside_down_face:

(Fun fact: In all of middle and high school, I don’t think I missed more than a single day of school due to illness.)

1 Like

Listen, I like you, Tele, but if you’re not willing to explore ISOs as much as you did in the start of game then you deserve the incoming mislynch. Also, what if I’m not in the same future game that you and Soul are in? Bookmark this game so you have how he acts when he is scum. I wasn’t trying to be lazy. I understand what you mean about me being lazy with suggesting ISOs, but I’ve already done mine and shared them with you all. I can only try to hammer my point across so much before everyone starts ignoring me. I think you’ve played well this game. I realize that the odds are stacked against me right now. All I’m asking is for you to take a chance on what myself and Arete are telling you and to lynch Soul instead.

This has been a really interesting game for me as I don’t have a single redcheck. Heck, Italy play as pally 2/3 the amount of time that I have this game and STILL got a redcheck, was converted, and got killed as cult.

I know it doesn’t seem likely that Soul killed Italy, but I need you to trust me here. Me and Arete. You guys have a solid plan for when I flip BD. My fingers are crossed I actually was bountied.

Soul, I definitely don’t hate you. We’re SvT and this is a game. I’m sure we’ll be friends in a future game, but don’t think I’m not going to use this game against you in the future :wink:

1 Like

What is this mysterious purple booty?

That’s crazy. I was similar, but I missed a week once to strep or something in grade 12.

Just shut up about lynching me already it’s objectively better to lynch you, even if your bd and the bounty doesn’t work that exposes both cult to everyone, who can easily be debbed.

Don’t take the chance because you can win even if ozz is somehow a “miss-lynch” when theres a un-explainable death on italy

I mean, objectively, since I know that you are cult, you are the better lynch, but everyone doesn’t know what I know to be truth.

1 Like

Also, I tried to offer you a cease to hostility in one of my last comments and you poopoo’d that just now. Please don’t tell me to shut up. Go fuck yourself.

Not really because if bounty doesn’t go through when your bd you win anyway you should be fine with being lynched.

How do you know though?
100%, mechanically confirmed know?

The only way ozz is bd (If we both are) is if Hja is rit and arete is a fake drunk which they sac’d italy this makes no sense to me though

1 Like

Either way, it’s still Arete

So Soul here is basically “No, let’s not explore any other options because I know that Ozz is cult and I have absolutely no proof that I am a drunk except that one time a possible cult person saw that I did a drunk thing that also happens to be an invoker thing. Also, I’ve been in the PoE the last few days, but I’m definitely not a lynch target and lynching me definitely doesn’t prove the inverse of lynching ozz”.

Lynching me or you means the same thing and has the same outcome. It’s literally the reverse. You should be fine with a lynch you either have BD with ice Ward and no Deb, or vice verse. You’re floundering CL and your death day is incoming.

Yeah but ozz is better to lynch because they have a bounty on them and I highly even doubt this I’m just trying to think of possible ways ozz or arete could be bd

1 Like

No I’m saying bd will win if we lynch you someone who was debbed into italy, Italy has no explanation to why they died outside of that.

Even if me and Jgoes are cult we can be easily killed and then bd wins

1 Like

I’m just saying it’s objectively better to lynch you even if I was from someone elses point of view I’d be voting you

1 Like

If we lynch me you and arete can easily get a convert off.

1 Like

…I mean, if you were real Tele could just deb Ozz into me anyway, but, well, you’re not.

Like I said, I’m going along with the Ozz lynch because it’ll solve the game, either on its own or in conjunction with Jgoes’s night results.