[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Sorry Ozz

@Soulshade55r explain?

I apologize too, Ozz.

Votes reset by the way.

Okay here’s the problem though… who the heck is Soul’s scum partner?

Cool, Soul is lockscum and Jgoes is 10000 percent town. Now all we need to do is find the convert and we should be good.

@Emilia Barrier Jgoes tonight, they’re going to be my test dummy for redirecting CL suspects into since they 100 percent can’t be CL even after the Soul lynch.

Accused Voters Votes
Soulshade55r Teleology 1/5

Well, we have about 43 hours to figure that out.

1 Like

@Luxy Link me with Tele tonight. I have some concerns about the possibility of her being Soul’s scum partner and she can definitively prove herself as not that by getting answers directly from dead chat.

@Dead chat if Tele turns out not to be in dead chat DEFINITELY DO NOT ANSWER RANDOM QUESTIONS FROM WAZZA.

1 Like

@Soulshade55r no seriously why did you kill your own Cultist just to get a mislynch on a bountied person, that’s such a bad idea

1 Like

Arete can’t be scum unless they are Invoker and redirected Ozz to Hja… Hja was NS so she can’t be scum unless she disguised…

So either Hja was converted N4 and used disguise N5

Arete was converted N2/N4 and made a really weird play with Soul… which seems unlikely at this point

Luxy was converted N4 and just had the conduit usage still for N5.

Luxy was pushing on Arete earlier which seems really weird. Did he say that he thought Soul and Ozz were both town or did we just imply that he said that?

1 Like

I mean, it’s still theoretically possible Italy was the starting Seeker who became CL and sacrificed themselves, but I was (afaik) the only one suspecting them of being Cult, so I don’t think that’s very likely.

Eh I trust that Italy wasn’t starting cult. I have to commend Italy for saying he was occupied on Ozz, that was smart af

Luxy is probably big convert, but the good news is that we will know if he is converted if he can’t conduit Arete and I after lynching Soul

I think Arete should Debauch Luxy to me as long as Hja barriers me if there’s no link, but if there’s a link they should Debauch Hja. In that case, Arete can debauch Hja to me as long as Magnus HMs Hja to me (to either force Hja to not do any action or kill her in the process of trying to convert)

1 Like

Oh fucking hell… HM doesn’t prevent the convert

In that case… @Magnus do you have a bear left?

1 Like

That is unfortunately true, yes.

I think the worst case scenario is a Tele/Arete scumteam with Arete as the starting non-CL Cult.

I think it would still go off, since setting up the conduit is a day ability?