[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

CS_Images_Website_Core_Orange_clean_378x381

It’s the first result of “Capri Sun” on Google Images for me, I don’t know how you’ve never heard of it.

1 Like

Teo, my gut says Jgoes, even though I was angry at him last night (sorry for the tude) not Luxy,

You :stuck_out_tongue:

No class in Fol is a IC sorry mate

Well, be seeing you in a jail cell Datbird. Might as well start making that message now.

cool, a fake prince threat, now a proper prince wouldnt have outed

Is this a D1 prince claim?

1 Like

But seriously Prince is not a IC

It is. I can jail someone and they can confirm me tomorrow. It’s an IC.

I mean if this is fake, real prince can take care of it

1 Like

No an IC is announced by the hosts, a prince confirm could be faked, its not a great strategy but it can be if town aint smart. Like IC is directly announced prince can be like mechanically like checked and socially confirmed but not an IC

What are you trying to accomplish by saying that?

1 Like

Why the hell would you claim Prince D1???

5 Likes

also my favorite Caprisun flavor is the lemonade one, I know it’s scummy but I’m not going to lie about it

If the definiton of IC is announced by hosts then yeah, it’s probably not an IC.
However I see IC as any class that can self-confirm.
Prince claims are not going to be fake.

Saying this is logic on Prince being an IC is wrong to inform him for next time, to not rely on being prince confirmed Day 2 cause its a real dumb start and now we have to have protectives who have not claimed to wifom protects on him when he might not have been targeted if he didnt claim. This claim puts town att a disadvantage

1 Like

Protectives won’t wifom. It doesn’t put town at a disadvantage at all.

They have an they will, it was a really dumb situation but the one game Bazinga claimed prince as scum and our great prince Isaac never noticed

1 Like

Protectives should wifom cause there can be more than one, and if we put everyone on you thats really dangerous at least in normal fol with an nk I guess not as much in this gamemode with out demon/devil forget which it is, but still we should have protectives not only on one person to hopefully stop kills, even though tonight is a convert night

If this claim isn’t real Prince should just execute this right off the bat.
If it’s real, it was a really dumb play in my opinion but hey. It happened.

1 Like