[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

I mean thst will happen anyway

The only thing is that apostle can also use dead abilities

Except you’d be able to make the debauch cancel out.

Knowing my luck it’ll be me but go big or go home.

And wouldn’t this make you able to debauch me too or debauch Soul so that the debs will cancel he can convert

1 Like

Oh I didn’t even think about that, good thing cult doesn’t have an apostle

Can we please stop sticking our heads in the sand and vote Arete.

We basically win from this

Is Luxy considered a veteran?

I don’t like this. Town Luxy would consider more than one perspective

2 Likes

Yes

I’m considering all perspectives and the Arete one is the best perspective. You’re the ones who are sticking your heads in the sand.

Then I’d be very surprised if I was able to think of a way for Cult to convert that he couldn’t.

1 Like

It makes sense that I wouldn’t consider apostle given that I am Mystic and I very strongly tr Tele.

Tbh I think this reaffirms that Luxy is likely the N4 convert

No one can be apostle here. Jgoes used bounty; Tele and I are both town.

Therefore, we can lynch Arete without consequence.

Yet you don’t consider worlds where Magnus is converted or Hja is Ritualist. Also I think you’re trying to pocket me

1 Like

Hja objectively can’t be Ritualist as there were no strongmans and he shot Italy.

Magnus could be converted, but I’m confident in my Arete read: why do you think I’ve been pushing it all day even when it didn’t make sense at one point because Hja was withholding information?

But then why would Arete redirect a scumread Paladin instead of healers/me so I can’t bounty?

If we lynch Soul today then you can either confirm yourself as Mystic by using Telepathy D7 or we lynch you. If you do use telepathy then we lynch Arete

We’ve already established this: