[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Chaos 2 begs to differ.

To be clear, this read is a joke.

It’s not a FoL/SFoL without a massclaim day 2.

I don’t think it’ll be beneficial for us to rely on meta. It’s best if we use it as a last resort.

meta is the best reading tool change my mind

thats where ur wrong, I wasnt in that game so doesnt fit my meta, and I aint reading. My Arete meta is only wall posts

claiming NK as NK and being townread is the best meme

However I would like to mention to look out for panic posts. Scum need to be towntelling much more than they usually do as they have an opposing faction.
I wonder if they aim to kill Blue Dragon tonight or their opposing scum.

You can Iso me there pretty quickly if you want to :upside_down_face:

nah

why are you telling scum ways you are going to scumhunt

I was going to occupy you but it was my day ability and I forgot to use it

I’m guessing since we can’t execute anyone we can’t vote either?

I no actioned that night anyway

exactly, no lynch or trial in anyway, Grand Trial is even killed Day 1

If they decide to take that onboard then we can look for scum looking overly confident. If they manage to look normal then the way we’d scumhunt them to begin with wouldn’t have mattered. They’d already be good enough to not fall for that.

why do you prefer that instead of just not saying and waiting till scum slips up to that read

Is this the return, :eyes:, of tryhard Hja. Im excited :smiley:

It informs everyone of a way to find them rather than just myself. I feel as though it’s better if we all look for those things rather than one person. If what you are saying is that if scum know what they’re being read for then it doesn’t matter then why doesn’t scum appear town every game?

Im bored obligatory NAI ping that someone will point out later and say yeah Datbird does this every game.
@Marshal
@Soulshade55r
@Alice
@JakeTheWolfie
@Ami :heart:
@Napoleon
@Luxy
@SirDerpsAlot
@sulit
@Italy
Well thats ten Ill get the others soon, or right after this post