[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Kai is quite confident that neither cults will try and kill him, nor BD will try and lynch him. Unless I misinterpret this, it could mean that A, he is going to try and act like heā€™s not a threat by posting useless garbage, which the majority of his posts are. or B, he may be cult trying to make sure no one kills him.

Kai pulled this one on me in the grand idea SFoL, anyone remember his alignment from there?

Does Kai generally joke about his reads in this way?

Trying to shut down meaningful discussion day 1. This is not a pro-town mindset, but it does not necessarily condemn him yet. Iā€™ve seen townies say stuff along theses lines before.

It seems weird that instead of trying to lynch the scum claimer (Ozz) he ā€˜reactiontestsā€™ them in order to clear them. Iā€™m sensing the possibility of a mafia gambit here, except the interactions between Kai and Ozz have been weird all game and I donā€™t know if they mean that they canā€™t be on the same team or not.

I was suspicious of Kai after this post, it almost felt like a pocket attempt out of nowhere. I scumread at that point, and had made that pretty clear, yet he still proposed it.

Heā€™s quite quick to let me off the hook in regards to reading Magnus, almost like he was trying to seem towny by asking questions but doesnā€™t actually care about content being generated thus, when I said I was confused by Magnus, he let it go instantly instead of pressing me for more info.

Lots of meme-ing day one, but thatā€™s NAI for Kai.

Kai was one of the people who did not seem to think Tele was scum from her Sulit read, which was pretty awful considering we know think of her as a towny.

Again why would he reaction test a scum claimer rather than lynching them, unless they were pulling a gambit in order to clear Ozz.

Gutreads Dat as town, which Iā€™m not sure I agree with still.
https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfol-52-clash-of-cults-day-2-a-blood-sacrifice-trinity/77883/1930?u=luxy
Scumreads Derps, and so far has done nothing about this read IIRC.

This feelsā€¦ off. I mean I guess its explained by Kai saying he was trying to get interactions from Ozz but like, it seems weird to vote someone with the reasons ā€˜oh he could be town because xyz but he claimed scum so lynch.ā€™

And so, the all scum are inactive narrative begins, and allows Kai to begin to set up his gambit?

The intensity to which he wanted Ozz dead could easily be interpreted as distancing, in preparation for the gambit.

I donā€™t see how Kai canā€™t be starting scumā€¦?

Kai clears Vul pretty fast, however, i donā€™t think this is AI as Vul is townread by everyone except Tele at this point.

However, the fast clearing could be pocketing. Also somehow I am now out of his towncore at this point even though I hadnā€™t posted yet so his opinion on me shouldā€™ve stayed the same.

I was asleep.

Pressure on Marshal, I do like this because marshalā€™s game has been rather lacklustre to this point.

Yet you wanted me in a towncore yesterday? I think Kai is using his ā€˜towncoreā€™ as a means to be townread.

The progression here makes sense, but is light. Wouldnā€™t a pally trying to get associations wait longer than to almost instantly out the red check just because Ozz wanted reasoning for the push on him?

When he said this me, I believed him, hwever, if we consider a gambit, there is plenty of motivation.

Kai is quite defensive for one vote on him, especially when Derps says ā€˜fake palyā€™ maybe he was scared his gambit was caught already?

He calls it a gambit instead of a reaction test/FPS?

Overall, I think the possibility of a scum gambit between Ozz and Kai is a decent possibility. Kaiā€™s ISO is a mess of contradictions and insignificant pushes designed to look towny without actually generating content. Some of Kaiā€™s reads are good, however, this is multiball and I think there is a very solid chance of Kai and Ozz being cultists, having planned the whole ā€˜fake red checkā€™ in their scum chat.

@Vulgard @Arete @Centuries any thoughts?

I think you are onto something.
I will write a better response to this when I gather my thoughts. For now Iā€™m parking my vote on Soul because I want him to talk regardless of his possible alignment.

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfol-sfol-50-endgame/77175/5085?u=luxy

Kai was also neutral last time I saw him say ā€˜its day 1 let me memeā€™ (Paraphrasing)

Neutral = Not BD, so theres a good chance heā€™s not Bd here.

I woke up, and Iā€™m mostly caught up.

So Ozzkozz claimed Paladin with a check on Napoleon but occupied.

Kai claimed Paladin with a redcheck on Ozzkozz, but the redcheck is fake and a reactiontest?

Italy also claimed Paladin with a NS check on Arete.

Then the Ozzkozz votes switched to me and Iā€™m currently at 4 votes.
Correct me if I misread something, please.

:thinking:

/vote Kai_5

Is Kai actually claiming Paladin or was just the redcheck fake?

Correct, do you have any opinions on todayā€™s transgressions?

He has rescinded his paladin claim.

I think either Kai or Italy is scum, but Iā€™m not sure.

Opinion on jake

Iā€™m probably going to regret this later today, but
/vote Kai_5

Jake the Wolfie? Eh townlean for now, he stood by what he said in his supposed scumslip, but hasnā€™t really contributed anything else

@JakeTheWolfie need an opinion on Kai please.

Accused Voters Votes
Ozzkozz Arete, Magnus 2/10
Kai_5 Luxy, Jgoesgaming 2/10
JgoesGaming Kai_5, Alice, SirDerpsAlot, Ozzkozz 4/10
Soulshade55r Vulgard 1/10

Iā€™m pretty sure Ozzkozzā€™ vote is also currently on me, havenā€™t seen him switch his vote since

Please bold votes.

Okay, so let me take a look.

Todayā€™s pushes:

Me -> Tele, then I started hopping.
Tele -> Me.
Ozz -> Me.
Kai -> Ozz.
Ozz -> Kai.
Alice -> Italy.
Luxy -> Alice.
Ozz -> Kai. (Note that he is not strongly pushing, just self-aware OMGUSing.)
Alice -> Jgo. (Pretty much throughout the day, but not actually pushing. At least not strongly.)
Marshal -> Ozz.
Alice -> Jgo. (Now a proper push.)

I was going to say that lynching Kai is the best thing to do here because information etc.
But then he says this.

Very true. That said, since Kai fakeclaimed, this post is pointless. In fact, Kaiā€™s fakeclaim outed the person most likely to be the legit Paladin. Was that the intention to begin with? Iā€™m not sure.

Also, note that Derp has been sheeping several people all day on almost every single wagon that gained traction while he was online. I donā€™t like this. Does he like every single lynch target?

I think Kai and Derp look really bad when it comes to the votes and pushes weā€™ve had today. Iā€™m inclined to lynch one of them.

Notice that if Kai and Ozzkozz planned this between themselves, that makes things very difficult for us and also fished out a PR for Cult to target or convert. Kai saying that he ā€˜got a lot of information from the pushā€™ was a double-edged sword, considering Cult members are likely to have jumped on the wagon because ā€˜redcheck.ā€™ Alice pointed that out before.

Because of that, I think Marshalā€™s insistence on Ozz being scum (because of the redcheck) and townreading people on the wagon should both be looked at more closely. Itā€™s either a BD who followed the wagon and believed in it very strongly, or scum trying to lynch scum for towncred. Iā€™m leaning toward the second option because by the ā€˜always lynch the redcheckā€™ logic, Marshal is still able to gain towncred by doing this.

I donā€™t think he would care about towncred if he was BD. I might be misreading this though, so Iā€™m open to other peopleā€™s ideas.