[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

so Italy is right in the aspect that Arete is at least a starting town, but could be converted

Ever get that feeling that you’re being watched?

Wdym, like someone is lurking? Or irl?

:eyes:

1 Like

we know you’re watching us solic

1 Like

^Just woke up and read the thread.

so where are you at top 3 scumreads and townreads

Also, as a side note.
Is Arete a good scum player?

Yeah pretty good imo, they were caught last scumgame of theirs by a redcheck and some weird pushes on me

Alright, I know you said you didn’t want to do a full readlist at this point, but is there anyone in particular who sticks out to you for any reason? Doesn’t necessarily have to be a negative one.

arete claims obs as reaper, so probably not

so other than arete any other townie people and other than kai whos scummy to you

Only in ToL, here apparently I claim Noble as NK.

not really, i’m a lazy person who can’t be bothered to put effort into my reads I haven’t read a lot of the posts

Well how much of thread have you read, and from those posts have you come to any other conclusions

Is there anyone in particular who sticks out to you?

Top 3 scumreads rn are:
Kai_5
JakeTheWolfie (Probably tunnel vision, but I’m just really worried about that 80% post)
Marshal (My weakest read tbh, least likely to actually be scum)

I’m also going to add that my intuition is telling me not to trust Vulgard, though I have no idea why.

My top 3 townreads are:
Luxy
DatBird (you)
Teleology

speaking of Jake the wolfie @JakeTheWolfie where u been, Id appreciate some talking from you

Right now I’m looking into the kai vs Italy situation both of them stick out to me.

I also think Datbird is likely town as much as I don’t fully agree with what they have pushed for.

Also I may wanna look at Jgoes

Whats your reasoning behind your reads?

1 Like