[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

I refuse to play a game where my opinions are silenced because “Well they’re scum, they don’t matter.” No matter what faction you are, Cult, BD, Fucking Neutral, it hurts to be pushed aside and told you’re worthless and everything you do is shit and you don’t matter. So yeah, I’m a little fucking pissy.

>”it’s not appeal to emotion”
>proceeds to do further AtE

2 Likes

too bad I have no soul and AtE dosen’t affect me

I don’t fucking care about the game anymore. I can’t insult you, or else I would break the rules, but you’re stoking the fire. You are the core reason why I don’t want to play this game anymore. The only reason why I haven’t replaced out yet is because it would be a worthless endeavor.

You know what I tried to do? Give reads. You know what I was asked to do? Give reads. You know what they said? Why are you giving us reads you fucking scum we didn’t ask for your reads. It’s a Kafka trap. There is no way out. I don’t want to play this game anymore. Please execute me. At least then you’ll know that you’ve upset me to the point of gamethrowing just because there was no way out.

Why didn’t you give reads before you were scum read? Be active before you were scum read, add to the conversation and be helpfull before you were scum read?

Why wasn’t I giving reads before I was lockscum? Because I was looking for reads to give before “Jake is lockscum confirmed” and also because hindsight is 20/20 you bafoon.

I do not have any forum game experience, my knowledge of the terminology comes from my reading of this https://forum.imperium42.com/t/forum-of-lies-getting-started/49368 thread, from and these: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Glossary sites.

You’ve caught me in this Kafka trap already. No matter what I do, It just proves me more as scum. Would a scum want to be jailed? Doesn’t matter, look at this evidence against you! Would a scum open wolf? I dunno, but look at me twisting your words to make you scum! Oh what, you’re not enjoying the game? Clearly just doing this to fit your town meta, and no other reasons.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kafkatrap#English

You had 24 hours d1 to make reads and like 36 ish hours to make reads d2 before we started to push on you. From what you said im not even sure you head read most of the forum. honestly it feel like you could hardly consider yourself playing anyways with all 10 posts you had before today.

You literally shut down my attempts at reading, claiming me to be scum because “oh now you’re making reads after being called out for it”. That’s why I just gave up and accepted death. You put me in a no win situation. This is why you are my prime kill target after I die.

sorry how are you gonna kill me after you die?

I probably won’t get you killed. Hell, I guarentee you no one will take me seriously regardless of what I flip. But, you are the main person pushing for my execution, shutting down all reads because I “just decided to start reading people” You are the main reason why I’m dying. You are the main leader on me. I just hope everyone realizes that you’re pushing on me for no valid reason, then giving me no outs, as I am “Lock scum.” Because that is how you play this game. You dehumanize people, and then defend yourself, saying “Oh, but they were so suspicious when I pushed on them so they are scum because they’re suspicious because they’re scum! Look at me pushing on them! They were sus!” I just hope that they realize that you are the main reason why I’m dying.

Im not sure I really even mention your reads, I think it was dat? who talked about them and shut them down. Like this just feels so fabricated to me

And now you’re pushing blame onto others. Great job Fearless leader. You really know how to turn people against eachother.

Id like to hear more about this, what did I blame them for?

Literally not 5 minutes later

It would have to be a fault for me to blame them of something, I see no fault with what they did. It was a good analysis imo

Yes, shut the scum down so they don’t have time to analyze and defend? That’s a good tactic? Not, maybe, admitting you were wrong an listening to them? But noooo, I’m perfect. My scumreads are never off.

alright well its 1:30 am im gonna head to bed you have fun

I already said I wasn’t.