Clash of Cults - Mithras Cult Chat

Lol no if hes town hes dead set on killing me

Yeah I think we always ignore his emotion here and push it aside.

The one to see who visits your target.

honestly im tempted to quote where he says he refuses to play and that he isnt having fun and just tell him to fuck off then but uh thats mean and super scummy

Alice, have any ideas on who’s actually Corax Cult?

Also, what do we think about Vulgard’s bleed immunity + “I have mech info that Luxy is town”

fuck that, this AtE is scum motivated. if this was real I dont think he would talk like this right after

You had 24 hours d1 to make reads and like 36 ish hours to make reads d2 before we started to push on you. honestly it feel like you could hardly consider yourself playing anyways with all 10 posts you had before today.

is that super scummy to say? Its my honest thought and jake is kinda pissing me off with this bs

Eh it doesn’t matter. He’ll get lynched unless Town wanna CFD.

you think ill get scumread if I say that tho

what do you think about it @Alice

eh i dont think so. up to you if you wanna post something like that. it might not be necessary

oh its not necessary, im just actually pissed off about what jakes saying because its blatantly false

my issue is he came back so randomly with it, like it just seems so fabricated

Jake really wants me dead huh

Hopefully he wont live through the day

lol his last post made me genuinley chuckle. That was funny

So I just wanna day, if Jake stays alive I’m going to use the heal ability, target me with the Mithras kill, if Jake gets lynched or dat softs a jail on them I won’t use it

Nap we vote jake today

Why do I feel like Tele is scumreading me for inactivity?

No idea, we vote jake today though