[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

@Ozzkozz n2 logs

Sorry my hands are sticky I’m making cider can you please get information from Arete and why they are claiming bd and I’ll have more info in an hour

@Arete

Hey arete, why on earth would you claim bd

~marshal

3 Likes

Honestly stg if I called an Italy Arete scum team

…I’m honestly not sure what Ozz is trying to say here? Like, if he’s asking me for my actual role, that at least sort of makes sense (even if I’m not sure about a D3 massclaim) but if he’s asking me why I claim BD that’s not a question that makes sense as any faction, like, if I were Cult I’d claim BD because I’m not a gamethrower but obviously neither is anyone else?

Also, hi! Back from dinner! Still really confused about everything.

Ozz asked why you are claiming a blue dragon class. I want answers. Why won’t you claim Corax invoker like me?

1 Like

As of right now, I would assume ozz has a redcheck

Well, I haven’t claimed any class, so he’s technically wrong on that point, but I’m claiming to be BD because I am (not that that means anything, since if I were Cult I could still say that).

If he says he has a redcheck, what do you say in defense

That it’s probably a reaction test.

So you think he’s faking a redcheck to see what you do?

He hasn’t even claimed a redcheck on me. If he does that seems like the most likely option for how he’d get it.

@Ozzkozz are you claiming a N2 redcheck on me?

He said to give him an hour

ill check back in about 30-40 min to see what ozz says

G a h, p i n g s

@Italy what?

Its been about an hour

1 Like

No I wasn’t. I rescinded my vote. I wasn’t even the first person to vote him what the heck

Because you two aren’t the type to be easily influenced or confused