[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Pretty sure you are just reaction fishing at this point.

I appreciate the attempt but if I care I’ll just ask hosts

1 Like

why am I being accused of angleshooting, im confused

Magnus this isnt angleshooting when you have posted in this tread a couple times in the past four minutes? WHAT?

Damn. If you’d reacted the way you did but I said Magnus was mafia instead you’d be revealed as mafia. :x

Be on in like 2 hours after I finish my homework etc.

I literally posted;

yall are on crack and im lost

I didnt even know that thread existed you posted in this thread less than a min before kyo responded to what you said

See?

I think its just Magnus

It also could be like you just posted what?(as in what are you talking about)

1 Like

Oof just paranoid.

I got one more question for you Kyo. You said that Jgoes is your preferred lynch. That’s fine. But you didn’t you catch JaketheWolfie in a scum slip?

1 Like

I was saying You had just posted, What? as in Im confused af

1 Like

yall im the resident druggie smh my head

2 Likes

Someone else commented and said the percentages were correct, so I just dismissed it. I don’t understand why they are correct. My question got ignored but I didn’t really bother to reask it.

He said theirs an 80% chance king works with us, but its a 60% 20% 20% so it would be a 60% chance? Idk why their would be an 80% chance

am I thinking about this wrong?

What on earth. Datbird is accusing someone as being sus for ‘sarcasm’?

Exactly. Wouldn’t it be 100% because the Devout King would be against their other faction, Mithras or Corax?
I believe he’s outed himself as one of the Cult and said that, whilst trying to sound BD that 60% was on his side and 20% was against his opposing faction but subconsciously forgot that 20% was his faction.