Clash of Cults - Mithras Cult Chat

wdym?

When I quote someone?

No like where you give it a name and when you click on it it expands, the things most people put wall posts in

ah thanks <3

If I send this iso to you, will the person I used quotes from be told that it was used somewhere or am I good

So this is my first attempt at an ISO, not sure if its gonna be any good but (gonna leave some of the things I think are super NAI out)

I kinda agree with what Lux says here, Speculating what the cult may do n1 isnt very usefull. Slight town

Seems to be trying to make reads, I somewhat agree, Not 100% sure about my opinion on kyo atm tho. +Town
(Gets in an argument with Kyo about what scum would do and such, Most of it is NAI or already talked about above)

This is a bit scummy imo, Getting something like that confused is pretty normal tbh.

I would have asked this or something similar if I hadnt seen his earlier explanation +town

This is mostly NAI to me, I can see both sides of the argument here.

I agree with this, Meta reading someone with no scum read is meh at best, +town (He didnt know he was scum in RRM at this point)

Looks into the RRM game a bit and comes up with some points, changing his stance on kyo. I think this is a good thing and they are activley trying to solve +town

This whole thing was just Luxy not understanding a few things/Not enjoying the humor Could be scummy but probably NAI

I certainly think so. +town

More reads/solving, This is good. +town

Normally I would say they are good, and I dont think they are bad here, but with two conversions you gotta be carefull tbh

So overall, I think Lux is probably town. They seem to be trying to solve and progress the game, even if they didnt get a few things or have an opposing view about a few things.

Summary

This text will be hidden

I messed up the hidden part but uh, ill fix that

sorry… wasnt able to reply. I saw you say something like that we need to get reads before ISOing to Magnus… yet you ISO’ed first

I said you should have reads before iso’ing like you shouldnt need to iso to get a read

In response to them saying they needed to ISO when asked for reads

So far so good overall though

Alright… what are you gonna claim?

Depends on what alt you pick I think

Have you picked one yet?

Im not too sure… CW one is good for killijg aomeone bled where the phys one savescult from sac

So Kyo claima Prince huh? Did he aay he was bled?

Alao Tele claims to have an IC

Probably Mystic or Priest…

I think the phys one is better, lets pray the other cult goes for offensive things?

So between 3 and 5, which one would you prefer? Depending on what you’re claiming, I think you getting bleed immunity could be better as I think they like you better than me.