[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

I was saying You had just posted, What? as in Im confused af

1 Like

yall im the resident druggie smh my head

2 Likes

Someone else commented and said the percentages were correct, so I just dismissed it. I don’t understand why they are correct. My question got ignored but I didn’t really bother to reask it.

He said theirs an 80% chance king works with us, but its a 60% 20% 20% so it would be a 60% chance? Idk why their would be an 80% chance

am I thinking about this wrong?

What on earth. Datbird is accusing someone as being sus for ‘sarcasm’?

Exactly. Wouldn’t it be 100% because the Devout King would be against their other faction, Mithras or Corax?
I believe he’s outed himself as one of the Cult and said that, whilst trying to sound BD that 60% was on his side and 20% was against his opposing faction but subconsciously forgot that 20% was his faction.

Wow luxy its like there was context for the sarcasm

Im thinking something along those lies as well (about the second part, not sure what you mean by 100%?)

Any King wants at least one scum faction done with so wouldn’t they be at least helping us 100%?

I mean I guess kinda? I dont think thats a great way to look at it though

It partially defends on whether the King, if Devout, is aligned with the more successful scum faction – like, realistically speaking, one or the other is going to end up being more of a threat, and if the king is aligned with that one it doesn’t really matter as much that they’re aligned against the other one.

Arete did you see my mini-ISO of you?

Is this a scumslip?

They don’t know who their partners are though. They could be killing off their own cult.

This doesn’t make sense

They literally said in the post before that if you think someone or a post is sus just say it, and guess what I did for a joke, I said the post she posted was sus. So it was Sarcasm

I think he meant he was being sarcastic?

Fair Assessment

1 Like

Well it wasn’t funny