[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Obviously datbird as green

‘X is doing a reaction test’ is not OMGUS, for fuck’s sake. The part that’s OMGUS is the 3% ‘Ozz might just be evil faking a check on me to get me killed.’

And that’s not how math works

But you are saying that it’s waste of time wich is also a accusation

Math works however you chose

2 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry for the screaming but every time someone tries to use math in FoL it’s wrong and I Don’t Like It

If you add 65% omgus to 65% omgus it results in 130% omgus my math here is very right

If I had some way of proving to you right now that I was 100 percent BD (to be clear, I’m not very mechanically confirmable, I don’t in fact have such a way), what would you think had happened?

I would unvote you

What would you think had happened last night, I mean.

Nothing because you would have way of proving to me only right now

Cool, so it was a reaction test and I can continue attempting to ignore it and try to actually solve the game.

It’s a legit check

…if it were a legit check you’d have gotten what I was going for with that question and been able to answer it.

Arete, I don’t even understand you

Me: ‘Hja, if I could prove to you somehow that I was BD right now, what would you think happened last night?’
Hja, who claims a redcheck: ‘Nothing because you’d be proven BD’

I don’t see how that isn’t obvious

I still don’t get why you would be slow to out it if you had a redcheck. There’s the time you aren’t here to post it, and the time to post it.

at this point, if Hja is being serious, I think its bad they outed it.

I am being serious