[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

This is a bad excuse because it allows you to throw shade and set up for a future mislynch and then excuse yourself by saying ‘oh i didnt know if he was a new player i said he could be town its not my fault’

Meh scum read me if you want, my class is confirmable so im not worried

It is hard to put my thoughts into words about Teleology’s iso of sulit but it seems like scum testing the waters for a mislynch while simultaneously trying to seem towny. Its like he clearing and shading sulit at the same time.

does anyone catch my drift?

drift has been caught but i’m not sure if i agree

PKR was being generally rough towards ozz, but i dont really think it was much of a criticism of ozz meming.

I think PKR was criticizing memes in genral.

Although I will admit i got some things switched around because i didn’t get to everyone, I just didn’t want to be doing this until 1:00 Am for me

1 Like

If i was scum i wouldn’t have to try so hard to throw shade, BD already do that to themselves enough already

Can we please stop claiming?

The whole iso he didnt draw a single conclusion which allows for an easy way out if sulit flips town.

Wolfy post

Day 1 alch.

Hows that feel arete.

I didn’t, but I don’t want to waste time being scum read and I’m tired af

I do think it is important to remember that it is the middle of the night for Americans + canadians.

have mercy.

Someone sell me Ozz’s lynch I want to see the reasoning

My read on Ozz was based off the fact that in his first two games, I haven’t seen him meme. In NFoL4, he seemed a lot more careful and attentive. I don’t think he would meme quite a bit until he has done so at least for one town game.

It’s 2:34 pm

claimed scum, i lynch all scum claimers regardless if it’s a meme or not

1 Like

There aren’t even neuts in this set-up.

No u

12:35am on a school night for me. Time to fall asleep in class tomorrow. Goodnight

pathetic

I wish I could have the self-confidence to lynch every scum claim