SFOL 53 - Spectator Chat

Is this something Alice usually does or is this TMI at play?

I didn’t even know his meta, he just pressed on the guy for “game about logicz” when Soul AtEs more than anything in the past… 5 posts

He inferred it from the Justiciar message, so it’s not TMI.

Also, so the anti-claim mechanic is a form of marking that can cause death later on and so far out of the 19 BD members alive, 5 have already been marked by the anticlaim mechanic. Yeah…

2 Likes

r/watchpeopledie

I think Geyde has the exact right read on Solic. He cant be a power wolf. Hes just a townie that everyone wants gone

Well…

Spoilers

Geyde is a wolf defending his wolfbuddy.

2 Likes

Oh fuck. My reads bad

1 Like

Like the name change tho

Lemme ISO Geyde to see if I can get what is wolfy on him

Wait isn’t him the Prince tho

The Prince is…

Spoiler

Luxy

2 Likes

Hi awesome people. pops up

2 Likes

Geyde has obvi wolf tells I think? I don’t know how to explain it though

1 Like

I can’t even…

Summary

So the scum faction basically made Luxy jail himself on accident and now they’re using the factional kill on him. In short, they’ve effectively saved Luxy here from themselves.

1 Like

@Icibalus

Would you be mad if I added a… Lost Wolf Ascetic Dreaming God …to one of my setups?

1 Like

So here’s what’s happening.

Summary

A) Luxy’s blaming his self-jail on Arete who he reads as knowing that he’s the Prince, which is true as Arete’s the Justiciar and he wants to tunnel Arete tomorrow. Since other players like Tele are also wolfreading Arete then he may end up needing to claim to save him from being ML’d.

B) Soul’s a Dreaming God and one of his actions re-rands the King, and he’s using it tonight so the new King will be… Mislynch-prone Magnus. Yes, tomorrow the first announcement will be that somehow the consensus scumread mislynch bait will somehow get the crown for no appearant reason whatsoever.

C) Shurian and Luxy were linked due to an action from Geyde, who has a scum-aligned Mystic link. They trust Marshall is the Mystic and since Kyo is blocked from dead chat thanks to one of Geyde’s passive then this makes Kyo prime mislynch bait due to mechanics being on Marshall’s side.

In short, looks like here’s what’s shaping up to happen d2.

Summary

Arete will end up being forced to claim Justiciar to save his ass from being mislynched, and this may end up outing Luxy as well due to their interactions.

Additionally Magnus is already suspected and him becoming King will end up getting him quick-poisoned, which will also kill a Butler alongside him.

The entire mechanics issue regarding Marshall being a trusted Mystic may also end up getting Kyo mislynched due to mechanics over reads on this site.

So I’m basically seeing both PR’s being potentially outed d2 and the entire town losing 4ish BD in a huge-ass TvT while Soul/Ozz/Jake/Marshall coast and Geyde powerwolfs from the sidelines.

glgl

1 Like

Not enough facepalms :man_facepalming:

i’d be the opposite of mad

1 Like