[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

A Noble is masons with someone? What is this?

yes just read what they said

Italy’s ISO is 369 posts.
Holy shit.

…And he’s Noble?

Why are so many claims utter bullshit?

I said nothing. Italy has to be this with Jake. Which means they can be converted but they’re not starting scum.
Fair enough, they are cleared.

There isn’t a single catgirl that starts as scum.

Which means Italy and Jake are unfortunately town.
Still leaning Insanity/Katze/Isaac scum. Fourth scum? Might actually be Luxy which would be hilarious.

The other options are Hja/Simon/Wazza but I townread Hja and Wazza. I had a tentative townread on Simon, but that FPS… it was wtf. Hmm.

Insanity/Katze/Isaac/KyoDaz->Simon

:thinking:

Simon is fine. Kyo did FPS and now I think I understand why

Would you mind walking me through that?

Insanity confirmed me boomer

And I am fine with lynching insanity if you think he is scum

The alternative to Italy/Jake town is that they’re both scum and lying about the mason claim, but that doesn’t seem very likely. They would need to jump through a lot of hoops to achieve this, and Italy (or another member of the scumteam) would have to be an Aristocrat.

I’m scumreading him therefore his confirmation means nothing unless he flips as a class that could’ve confirmed you.

Just as long as I vote first

It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy, lynch Insanity and then lynch me if you’re really worried but I can be death immune princess so its up to you

The thing is I don’t trust you, but as long as you vote with town I think it’s okay.

Why don’t you trust me

I literally defended you lol

Because of your alignment.

Right