[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

Priestess tends to read ahead of time and plan her actions accordingly to the next part.

Like me when I returned in LT, just with more planning
I just rushed B

Was it SFoL 55 where I just TR’d Priestess out of nowhere? I think it was.

And I dare say I was pretty accurate.

Btw Shurian scum if slanking ree

Yeah it was SFoL 55
grafik

No somewhere above I think

Ik ik I think it was this one
(this moment was just too sweet so I had to screenshot it)

1 Like

Yeah I was trying to find that
I found it but you were quicker

Btw I’ve been tricked out of the train because of the train saying its going in another direction when im on the correct train

What kind of sorcery is that even
Definitely need some source of energy

2 Likes

Yeah, for real
I think on a basic level I’m still scummy as heck, so people like Italy and Wazza scumread me easily
But if you look on my strats and overall progression, it was pretty easy to townread me. I don’t think I’m yet able to emulate this kind of play as evil yet.

1 Like

Hello me from the past.
Wtf are you doing

I’m still having trouble on Italy, but I think I can figure him out if I play with one scum game of his.

And I really need to be more confident in making scum plays. The only one I was confident enough was in one of the Triple Threat games where everyone mass claimed, and then I went from there. And boy, that game, I had a field day.

But the other scum faction had to kill me night 2 because I claimed Maid as Invoker.

Also entire Unseen outed D3 XD

1 Like

Italy is hard, because he doesn’t play fol. He simply uses standard tol logic and strats here, without thinking about the differences. But it’s only his 3rd fol or so, so that’s kinda expectable.

Thats true. My 3rd FoL w-

Regresses into a ball of fruit and huddles by the corner of the room.

But yeah, often enough people here play this level 1 type of game… “this particular post was scummy because MU says so” or something like that … sigh.

1 Like

Its just here… and most of FK’s posts relate to the state here as a whole very much

I’ll try a few games on other forums and see if its just here or its running rampant in the game as a whole.

Actually, what about the ToS forums?

Brb.

@Luxy did you really scumread me this match, or was that just show? If yes, what exactly made me scummy in your eyes?

Discord Mafia
Ahahahah

Let me have part on your thoughts? :eyes: