[SFoL] SFoL 55: Old Ruins FoL - Completed (3/16)

tl;dr Marshal scum

Also
@anon97870008
Priestess’s assumptions on me are well founded. I’ll explain some of the points to the best of my ability. On Luxy, well, he’s kinda busy and rushed rn, and probably on a high from Looming Thread stupidity from me.

Remember whatever happened in Looming Threat? You’d think that after getting linked, with full knowledge of Luxy’s reads, I’d be pretty much set to go run the game.

Yeah, I did run game. Into the ground by forgetting every single read made in that chat LEL.

Of course, Luxy has said it himself, this is a class that he likes, so I, being the person replacing in, would have to set a good standard for his slot.

While I’m not a 100% sold on Vulgard, meaning there are question marks up in the aura he’s giving off, I’m about 95% sold on him as town due to the sheer amount of effort he’s been putting in.

Yep, assumption was my bad, ngl. My goldfish memory is really huge.

Does that make sense? That’s the best I can give for that note.

Also, let’s change the sentence on NK only. I would think anyone would be nervous if their abilities can swing a game closer to their conclusion. And yes, this is a soft. Lolsoft.

Did I miss anything, tell me if I did. I replied to this post because it appeared on my notifications LEL

/vote Marshal
Big funny, hope you’re Moon Spirit

Also @Solic
I can claim, but only under the guise of jail. Because I still am waiting for some people to come swinging variably into the thread with their wild claims.

Well, I won’t claim unless necessary because I have certain information.

@DatBird’s

Just made me realise Priestess is town.

To make sense of this, refer to her post on me earlier.

Now… note that she herself had noted Vulgard as 100% town earlier in D1.
Scum doing this is really difficult. And I strictly believe that her reads on Vulgard have not changed.
Comparing these 2 posts together, you can see a tone of uncertainty, which further shows that she is town.

Uh… it could be stupidly convoluted, so TLDR Priestess as scum will not give uncertain area based on above posts. Therefore, she town.

@JakeTheWolfie Hammer time

I’ll do it?

:hammer: last words?

Gimme a sec

/unvote
Hah no u

Reee

G-guys their are trials

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc

Eveeeeerybooody huuuuurts

eeeveryboody criiiies

/vote marshal

what the fuck

1 Like

Wait
Oh
Back in the day trials were
Just gonna wait tbh. Not gonna hammer yet.

RUINED
Rekted

Idk exactly how they work but voting him now won’t hammer

Damn thats wack.

Ill be executed anyways so i don’t worry.h