SFoL 58 Balance Talk Thread Revamped

I agree with Kyo’s wording change suggestion.

1 Like

One message each, I think. You don’t want this to become a half-anonymous neighborhood chat, do you.

I didn’t make that class, pug did for RotBD III
I’ll change it hold on

I also agree with the Handmaiden buffs.

if you have a suggestion for the full new class i’ll use it
otherwise i’ll rewrite multiple abilities there

Original BD Maid (considered weak… it is)

Original Unseen Maid (weak, but if it was BD it’d be OP.)

New maid

I’ll rewrite the class.

1 Like

Loner’s Retribution (Passive) - You are occupation and redirection immune. If you are lynched, you will kill your first accuser in broad daylight before you are lynched.

2 Likes

Be prepared. Wild ideas are my thing, not balanced ones.

1 Like

The Handmaiden

Unseen Investigative
Matchmake (Night) - Test of target player is compatible with your previous target. - Infinite Uses
Prying Servants (Night) - Target a living player and dead player. You will learn if the living player visited the dead player on the night they died. Does not count as visiting. Will not see non-visiting abilities. - 3 uses
Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

The Handmaiden

Unseen Investigative
Change Sheets (Day) - Target two dead players. At the end of the night, you will learn if they were killed by the same player. (2 uses)
Rumor (Day) - You cannot use this ability on day 1. Make a player “last checked” in regards to Matchmake. (2 uses)
Matchmake (Night) - Test if a player is compatible with the player you last checked.
Prying Servants (Night) - Choose a living player and a dead player. At the end of the night, you will learn if the living player visited the dead player on the night they died. (3 uses)
Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

I don’t think the clause ‘will not see non-visiting abilities’ is necessary, since you already specify that you will learn if the living player visited the dead player.

Does this look good?

2 Likes

Rumour (Day) If your matchmake is successful, learn what the players have in common. - 2 uses.

Matchmake (Night) - Select two players. You will learn if they have something in common. - Infinite uses

Common Occurances
These apply even if it is temporary provided that the effect is in place during the matchmake.

Occupation & Redirection immunity
Class Type
Royal Blood

We need to build on the common occurances, this is just a concept

I feel like Maid needs a buff now. Socialite is fine because she has additional passives and day abilities.

1 Like

pls help

I’d remove this
Electro was historically extremely underpowered

The Handmaiden

Unseen Investigative
Change Sheets (Day) - Target a dead player. At the end of the night, you will learn all feedback that the player received on the night they died. - 2 uses :crown:
Rumour (Day) If your matchmake is successful, learn what the players have in common. - 2 uses.
Matchmake (Night) - Select two players. You will learn if they have something in common. - Infinite uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Common Occurances
These apply even if it is temporary provided that the effect is in place during the matchmake.

Occupation & Redirection immunity
Class Type
Royal Blood
Faction

maybe yeah

no exp with that stuff so i’ll take your word on it. It’s gone

Remove pretender add queen