SFoL 58 Balance Talk V3

@Kirefitten thoughts on my setup?

cross world smoke signals

The only thing I’d say is after SFoL: 55 you might want to take a look at the heathen mechanic and them not knowing they are heathens.
Other than that it looks good and I really want to be Archduke.

Perhaps lol
I have no familiarity whatsoever with FoL INQ
I’m using the most current version of FoL INQ

I believe it never rolled prior to SFoL: 55
It’s a new addition.

1 Like

There was another person saying that Inq’s heathen mechanic being broken as well and I agree.
It’s practically a free win.
Also, why can evil classes not be guessed?

1 Like

idk about inq
@Geyde @Vulgard help pls

Neuts in!

:man_shrugging: I like him but Geyde said he bad.

Inquisitor does not fufill it’s purpose and it’s also a free win as a neutral.
It needs reworked. Completely.

Taking your word on it.
INQ is gone @KyoDaz

1 Like

:sob:

cries in neuts in

Since the town faction is evil now, I changed the names of the Devil and the Begrudged King

The Angel :shield:

Neutral Social
Second Chance (Passive) - Immune to death at night, once.
Informant (Day) - You learn the faction of your target at the end of the day. - 1 use
Salvation for the Pure (Night) - Make a target appear to be a member of the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium (Your Choice) to investigations tonight. - Infinite uses
Angelic Alteration (Night) - If the target player is executed tomorrow, they will appear to be a chosen class. - 2 uses
See three Unseen players executed, or survive to see the Unseen defeated.

The Resolute King :shield:

Neutral Special
Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, there will be a vote held to crown the next King.
Head of State (Passive) - Your vote counts as two.
Royal Pardon (Day) - Make a player unable to be voted today This ability can only used during the first half (24 hours) of each day. Cannot target yourself. - 2 uses
Sword of Damocles (Day) - If nobody hits majority by the end of the day, then the player with the most votes will be executed. - One use
Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses
Contraband (Night) - Send a guard to frame your target. They will appear as a member of the Blue Dragon or the Hand of Byzantium tonight. - Infinite uses
You retain the objective you had before you became King.

Crowned from:

• The Scorned
  • The Angel
1 Like

and changed name of faithful king lol

The Faithless King :shield:

Neutral Special
Dynastic Cycle (Passive) - If you die, there will be a vote held to crown the next King.
Head of State (Passive) - Your vote for treason counts as two.
Royal Pardon (Day) - Make a player unable to be voted today. This ability can only used during the first half (24 hours) of each day. Cannot target yourself. - 2 uses
Sword of Damocles (Day) - If nobody hits majority by the end of the day, then the player with the most votes will be executed. - One use
Faithless Guard (Night) - Sends a guard to a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses
Faithless Advisers (Night) - Sends an adviser to a player. They will be immune to conversions for the night. - 3 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon or the Hand of Byzantium.

Crowned from:

• The Insurgent, providing the starting King was a Righteous King or a Purified King.
1 Like

The thing is, I have no idea how Prestige classes are ‘confirmable’ given the fact the evil faction can spawn with one. I guess it’s a probability thing?

Yeah it is
There is a much higher chance that all prestige classes will rand unseen

Not necessarily opposed to reducing the Prestige limit, I think it’s fine.

1 Like

Since there are 13-14 unseen slots that can rand them and only one scumslot that can

And changed the names of the Begrudged and Spiteful King accordingly

The Rebel :shield:

Neutral Social
Heaven’s Might (Passive) - You cannot be killed by players who are not members of the Unseen.
Unyielding Vengence (Passive) - All your abilities are locked and will only be usable if you are executed for treason.
Whispers of the Saved (Day) - Sends a message to a player, they will know you sent it and they can answer back. - Infinite uses
Influence of the Saved(Day) - You will be able to vote while dead for the day. - Two uses
Hex of Revengeance (Night) - Permanently frames a player who voted for your execution. - Two uses
Pay for Your Sins (Night) - Puts a curse on one of the players who voted for your execution, they will need two less votes to be executed. - One use
See the Unseen defeated at any cost.

The Revolutionary King :shield:

Neutral Special
Dynastic Cycle (Passive) - If you die, there will be a vote held to crown the next King.
Head of State (Passive) - Your vote for treason counts as two. You are immune to death at night.
Royal Pardon (Day) - Make a player unable to be voted today. This ability can only used during the first half (24 hours) of each day. Cannot target yourself. - 2 uses
Embargo (Night) - Occupies a player and prevents all non-killing or conversion actions against them. - 2 uses
Stigmatize (Night) - Permanently frames the player, making them show up as Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium to faction checks or Killer to class type checks. - One use
See the Unseen defeated at any cost.

Crowned from:

• The Rebel
  • The Resurrectionist
  • The Insurgent, providing the starting King was a Corrupted King.
  • The Senex, providing they are aligned against the Unseen.

and changed name of necromancer to resurrectionist