SFoL 58 — Dead Chat

yes, please do

Oh right Vulgard, I forgot.

@Chloe

If you want a hint as to what that signal meant, Arete was signalling to Darth that they were Aristocrat, and signalled to me that they were Stirgoi (though I misinterpreted it as Resurrectionist)

Now use your detective skills :wink:

That’s semi untrue. Arete was signaling to darth that they thought Italy was Duke. What I didn’t figure out is what they were doing with the other post for you and Ami. If Ami hadn’t used the Senex ability I might have figured out that Arete was claiming neutral, but in my mind it was still BD game and it couldn’t be possible.

Basically I had the tools, I just didn’t know what to do with them lmao. I should have just shown everyone the posts and let other people be smarter than me.

Did they say that??

Their signal to Darth was perfect for softing Aristocrat though…

Yeah I can show you the post if you didnt find it

yeah can you?

It was Arete saying “I think i picked up on a soft there” to Italy

gotchu one sec

@Chloe

I’m talking about the “add” thingy

oh

Well this is what they sent darth to

Where they thought Italy was softing Duke

yeah when Darth was like ‘can I get in on this signalling’ I was like ‘uhhhhh’ and then pointed her to my Italy post

I was trying to send Ami and Nappy both to the same post, one of the ones where I joked about being a fakeclaiming neut

funnily enough it was also in response to vul lmao

Yeah the fact that you signalled to both of us in particular seemed a bit interesting in the first place

1 Like

I was about to try and lynch you until you said that (yeah I still shaded you and called for a Jail Exe, but keep in mind that Vulgard never planned to jail exe you)

1 Like

I’ll never forgive myself for just… setting those posts aside. I truly just shoulda quoted them and be like “hey people, i think arete didnt bounty n1”

I was like “OwO what’s this,” but said nothing in the thread.

1 Like