SFoL 61.5 - Dead Chat

i’m self-resolving
2 Likes

Why do I get the feeling this claim isn’t the most trusted?

Want to argue with me about why Arete being converted was a moderror or should we do that postgame?

What???
What happened?

Apparently Guardian stops Archdeacon SF.

Like, it shouldn’t have failed.

Like, why would Gaurdian be able to prevent something that isn’t a visit?

It’s not a visit only for tracking purposes as you shouldn’t be able to use mech to read the King.

It says it doesn’t count as a visit, so Guardian shouldn’t be able to prevent it.

Well, also for Frostwalker’s Ice Spikes and probably other things.

I agree. I would resolve it like you’re saying. Wording is king.

1 Like

Factional biases aside, the wording clearly doesn’t imply that there are exceptions. Ninja means ninja.

Would be funny if the pity conversion randed to Arete anyway.

Well, in that case they wouldn’t count as a convertable player, right?

I think scum wins this game regardless if the conversion happens or not, but I think it’s still not the correct way to resolve it. But I’m not the host, so.

Because of this, SF continues to be a meme.

1 Like

I think this is the first ever instance when it would have actually stopped a conversion, but didn’t because of lolactionresolution.

1 Like

Ah, right. Yeah, it would rand to someone else.
At this point I feel like any convert is good. Town has no cohesion and no idea where the wolves are.

Y’know what sucks? After this game a lot of people are going to completely ignore associative reads for a with the justification that “bUsSiNg ExIsTs” nevermind that the reason this bus was flawless was because it was completely accidental.

3 Likes

And I’ll be laughing at it in specchat.