SFoL 61.5 - Fortress of the Dark Deity (4/16) - Complete - The Unseen, Guardian, and Senex win!

you claimed deacon

Can you post cat pictures instead.

1 Like

you uhh

you never actually claimed puppeter or vessel like we planned did you

fuck

wait you claimed damsel

/vote TBE

lynch all liars

1 Like

Oh right

Forgot about that one

They also fakeclaimed Deacon (and are still doing that) :upside_down_face:.

you know i also claimed neutral

Ok so what if I told you guys I was Zealot?

i CC

I am the Zealot. I know who the Mastermind is, since they are a heathen. You may ask: ā€œkatze, who is that delinquent?!ā€ and ā€œkatze, how are you so cute?ā€ but unfortunately the answers to those (and other burning questions) will not be answered. I could, however, kill the MM tonight. :innocent:

Really, you should have known from the start. Each and every word Iā€™m writing. All of them, led to one thing. Can you see it? The hidden messages! Iā€™m actually disappointed nobody caught them yet. Oh well. No point waiting any longer, really.

To all of my fans (if you exist): Iā€™m sorry. Each and every one of you. Seriously, you all mean the world to me. To all of my haters (I know you exist): Ayaya.

You may be thinking: ā€œkatze, what was the point of this?ā€ and to that, I must say: AYAYA

Of course, nothing is as it seems. Are you even reading this post correctly? Is there some ulterior motive behind this? Is the legendary, top tier wolf katze, giving up?

No, of course not.

1 Like

Ight

I wont be back before EOD(probably)

Gl lads

Lynch jane and jailexe kat/gorta

HH th other

Make sure intensify outs who is jailed if he swaps off kat

at least your lolcatting is higher-effort now

can Mastermind even be heathen

And donā€™t follow any of TBEā€™s nightplans when you see my flip :wink:

Donā€™t worry, Kat is in jail, if Jane flips town somehow, can I torture Kat with dog pictures?

You deserve to die just for this.

huh

I guess they can

I donā€™t like that idea

Neither do I.

kat can you tell us who the Mastermind is please