SFoL 61.5 - Fortress of the Dark Deity (4/16) - Complete - The Unseen, Guardian, and Senex win!

we are also too trusting

Also I’m shocked Katze didn’t win this game.

Hard agree. When we surpassed 3 people at 1k posts on D3 it was a thing – ISOing anyone was a nightmare.
The only reason I used quotes on D4 was because I remembered some of the ‘keywords’, I wouldn’t bother with it otherwise.

i had a slight feeling that there was agenda in the wallpost because some of the points made little sense but i also didn’t really care because i wanted to die

me telling you to go to fucking sleep instead of writing it was real though

like, i didn’t really care if i got slam dunked

don’t ruin your sleep schedule to play FM

I knew that no one was going to actually read it closely, they were just going to skim it and think ‘hm, some of those points are reasonable, perhaps I should listen to Arete’

1 Like

aaaaaaaaaaaa

4 Likes

shrug

i wasted my first use of sword of damocles (outting my existence) and then my second use was… a bit of a miscommunication between me and the mods

if i had it on D6 i would have been able to quickhammer gorta because he was at L-1 at one point but i also wasted a use of it for a meme to openwolf so like, i don’t think i deserved an NK win anyway

but you stayed up until like 6AM writing it

arete why

1 Like

Arete really did save the scum team though

1 Like

actually SDA, but yeah

also, out of curiosity

@anon6348071 was there any reason in particular you stabbed alice n1 or was it just “lolSPK”

It was my idea to kill Alice to be honest.

1 Like

Because I didn’t need an actually competent player reading into my shitty D1 and outing me off of that.

1 Like

second real thought

@anon6348071 is super competent

his play this game was unironically some of the best play from a first time wolf that I have ever seen (despite the fact that he’s played half a game total prior to this) and separately he was a lot of fun to wolf with

(he’s probably going to tell you that I’m wrong, but)

3 Likes

i mean

your social play was really good

i wasn’t trying to super slam on any deep wolves and i had a hunch you bussed crichard for a few reasons but i don’t think alice would have dug you out of towncore with your D1

I should have played more into my tinfoil of converted Arete

Arete this is an actual joke.
I’ve had several breakdowns because of my shitty mechanical play. I contemplated conceding when I was forced into bussing my MM so early into D2, and I botched D5 – because I feel like I could’ve done a lot more if I held off.

Also the fact that I failed to see through SDA’s plays until later on almost cost us the game.
And then there’s the lack of agenda, which we addressed together in the scum chat.

It wasn’t even intentional.

people need to sheep my gut reads more

tbh, reading this d3 on

Ans played it really well as a wolf, and def was a big reason they won (same can be said with arete).

1 Like