SFoL 61.5 - Fortress of the Dark Deity (4/16) - Complete - The Unseen, Guardian, and Senex win!

…i’m not allowed to do anything without saying i hardclaim it, am i

Actually her activity isn’t why she’s NK.

She never really got SL’d for it – in fact, the only person to suspect her was Arete.
Do you think that their whole interaction can’t be W/W?

I still think that his reaction means nothing. We discussed it in Allies, but he has this lovely habit of making obvious statements over and over again, and going nowhere with them.
Is there anything beside that that you found towny?

not really no
you lost that privilege after sfol 61

nope

okay, how about this

i may or may not know who killed alice

that is a hardclaim

I believe you

aww can someone revive Alice please

heroes never die

katze in 15 posts: ‘I, katze, vigged Alice because she was acting suspicious’

1 Like

how did you know

kat if you’re about to say this you can only say this in 15 posts

I don’t think Appel is W/W with CRich. It wouldn’t ever be that obvious, unless their playing some mind games on me

eh

I liked it

besides that? I don’t remember anything besides that tbh, I don’t think CRich did much unexpected besides in the RTs

maybe i shouldn’t be playing forum mafia right after waking up

oh well

or anything that stood out

raises hand

I specifically think it’s unlikely to be W/W based on CRich’s response to Appel’s defense, like, I want to believe that he’s a competent enough wolf not to respond to his wolf partner trying to bail him out by writing up a post about how this means his partner is obviously town

These, they even acknowledged it when I picked up on it. The fact that all of their answers were mostly one liners + the fact that I had to drag them into conversations, not to mention that they weren’t even memeing as much as they did in the first game:

(This is the post where they acknowledged that I took notice of the shift):

I said that I have a theory about their behavior myself, but I want to hear your take first.

i was supposed to go to sleep 2 hours ago but i decided that was optimal wallpost writing time and now im here

Should I explain why Appelsiini is Neutral Killer