SFoL 61 - Castle of the Blood God - Ended Early, will be Re Randed(15/16)

2 others*

you can do whatever you want

i just don’t care about a thing you say, you BD/Unseen king :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean if someone wants to poison me I’m not going to blame them.
But they won’t like the outcome of what could have been if they didn’t poison me.

Wait I worded that wrong I think.

ill bite

why do you think this is

If they poison me they will have a bad outcome overall in the game state.

If they don’t poison me the game state will have faster solves by me during the night and eventually I’ll just find all the town and narrow down the scum.
Or find the scum via night chat.

And that’s precisely why I don’t want to waste a precious Invoker life on you if it turns out that by some miracle you are Devout.

Which is why we are forgetting that Seth’s slot exists until he starts contributing or the game continues with all main scum dead.

Dont really get this but i guess ill listen to the more experienced tol players ig

we don’t lynch mode today

1. we could have invoker
  2. EK still cant convert or kill

@ChopChop

there is literally no world in which outing whos in allies is a bad plan

Votee Voters Votes Tags
Napoleon x 0/8 SirDerpsalot, Anstreim
Gaja1234 x 0/8 CRichard564
TheBlueElixir x 0/8 Appelsiini, katze
Anstreim x 0/8 Napoleon, Alice
Italy Arete, Napoleon, an_gorta_pratai 3/8 Arete, an_gorta_pratai
an_gorta_pratai ModeShifter, TheBlueElixir, CRichard564, Anstreim 4/8 TheBlueElixir, clonedcheese
Intensify Alice 1/8 x
ModeShifter clonedcheese 1/8 x
SirDerpsAlot katze 1/8 x

I mean people are sus reading me right?
If they feel like someone like Ans should be king I’m not going to really disagree with it as he is verbally Town. It’s just my plan here is well thought out.

why do you think everybody thinks you’re sus

additionally, why are you so secretive on who’s in allies chat?

I’m also absolutely against this.

The thing is.
If the person I bring in is Scum I want them to not know I’m bringing them into allies chat to test for reaction towards being in the allies chat.

i’d love to be kinged, unfortunately i can’t be kinged :pensive:

doesn’t really work because they can just not show up for the first bit and talk to their scumbuds

and you cant blame them - not everyone can always be there

Yes but it’s also noticeable when they do arrive into the chat and speak.
There are tells.

why don’t these tells apply in main chat?

Because when multiple people speak at once it can cover up who the scum is taking and in allies chat it becomes more clear as to if they are scum or town.

I’m here, hello

I have been having a minor problem with my reads after clearing TBE and Intensify (+Arete and Gaja because mechs) because I don’t like that almost everyone in my PoE are LHF. That’s why I’ve been trying to re-evaluate people I originally townleaned from tone alone.
Katze can be a believable wolf from what I’ve seen, and according to others, their earlier plays here is in their wolfrange. I haven’t had the time to ISO them, so they’re null for the time being.