SFoL 63 - Dead Chat

Frostwolf bleeds out tonight no? So therefore why not let him bleed out and execute someone else?

So let me get this straight Vulgard. Are you telling me Frostwolf is bad when it comes to articulating himself?

If Gorta is Visionary, then who would he have most likely converted?

absolutely

hell if i know
literally anyone outside of poe would’ve been fine
alice reads as a convert socially, but the fact she’s bled and isn’t even asking ash to delay her death is really weird for her regardless of alignment
i wanna say she has tmi on the bleed being fake and that’s why her instinct isn’t telling her to request a death delay? maybe?

I think I know how Alice was bled.

Could it be L1ght?

That is if the bleed is real.
If it’s fake, then she 100% outed wolf and dies.

i should also point out the fact that english isn’t frost’s native language

Bruh really?

i mean
i think it’s fairly obvious

but i’m saying that just in case

Isn’t Seth Poacher though?
I’m pretty sure Visionary cannot copy a class.

Or should I say Surge?
He in all probably used Spike Traps so he can’t be converted.

she has been saying that stuff about me but had a change of heart and still asked leafia to kill me
this is really weird if she’s town

actually she did ask for healing initially, but now she seems to be ok with resolving?
also this isn’t how you claim a bleed which happened overnight (she claimed in the middle of d3)
so it wasn’t light unless a feedback error happened

everyone on this site knows that seth’s wolfgame is really bad and he would be quickly outed
he just can’t imitate his townplay
he can’t force himself to be so reckless and tunnely

if he’s a wolf this game then he got over that thanks to the presence of another wolf faction i suppose?
he also has a confirmed bleed on intensify but that could come from his heroine because it was a d1 bleed

Alright then he has to be convert right? Yet how likely it is he is a convert?

he would have to be starting wolf
i do not believe there is ever a world where he gets converted
just no

Yet Visionary can’t bleed anyone. In what world is Surge starting Visionary?

in a world where he asks his heroine to bleed intensify and claims the bleed himself as part of his fakeclaim