SFoL 64 - Anonymous FoL - Day 6 - The Possessor, Inquisitor, and Fool are victorious!

I want cw/king on me tonight personally

I don’t want someone like yourself to die here kings motivations maybe a bit weird here I will point that out as a odd way of signalling.

1 Like

If you aren’t a andy/alan use your own head if you want to protect me or whoever

Our CW doesn’t matter. More than likely he’s fake.

Meh like I side their life is somewhat tied to mind as they can stop nks who can bypass kill me.

*Like I said

ah ok, I need to take a look at Edmond

Cw can heal?

oh ok

How will that confirm you as good?

If they poison me, I look forward to them regretting their decision.

Well, you are mistaken. Firstly I do not need to be killed tonight just because yall are wrong. Secondly it may be selfish but at this point I think I should get to be this way.

I need a move like that to support me being town by the King keeping the Prince alive for like 3 nights.

That is fair since it does not affect what I am saying much and generally townread Alice enough that I want them alive.

The fact I am using all guards on Prince until I die means at least you can imply it.

That is because it is not signalling at all.
Just a ridiculous interpretation

Ok, but what’s stopping you from guarding the prince once, saying “I’m good”, and then doing anti town things the rest of the game?

This is just a confession, isn’t it?
It’s blatantly asking “Hey scum come kill the Prince because my cover’s already blown”

Which results in a dead Prince, which is nowhere close to the importance of lightly confirming the king.

As soon as they die, kill me next if it is within the 3 nights I will be guarding them

Again, be wrong, no skin off my nose at this point.
Risk giving scum the king.
Get rid of guaranteed guards on the prince.

Go on, make your amazing townie decisions.

Try me.

This will neither be the first or the last time I will be misread.
I really think I must be hard to read by now based on how yall do tbh

I am bleeding
by the way

Well town don’t heal this Ty

Just saying that now

Surprised thread ain’t active
13 mins till EoD

TBH this was an extra day than most of us expected, myself including as I thought my action would have been processed earlier, meaning pardoning could have happened and a new wagon form so we could have had EoD a day ago

What evils would bleed helen???

It’sfake or comes from hubter gg ez don’theal that

I can’t speak English