SFoL 64 - Anonymous FoL - Day 6 - The Possessor, Inquisitor, and Fool are victorious!

I guess they could have both gone for the Obs but generally as Nk you’d like to go for more niche and non-obvious kills.

I’m also glad alice Lived my Strongest fear was of them dying tbh

1 Like

Butler posion?

wait no im absolutely dumb

I’m the one who needs sleep lmao

Nk/Cult never attack king here unless they want to fake butler IG. But it’s a weird kill

Keep in mind that if you’re jailed I’m not afraid of Executing because we are down a lot.

I’d like Emma/Thomas and Possibly Isabel.

Not too massive on Edmond I don’t think they are the most scummiest but I don’t know if they would make a good King here (and also I could see them as possible scum).

Jane depends on if bounty sticks and they made a great bounty target

Also please don’t step unless stated if you get kinged and I don’t want you in I’m not going to be happy

I bountied Gilbert.

Well, well. Looks like the person frozen at EoD was indeed mafia. What a surprise.
The bigger surprise is that the King was GK, but like someone said before me, this had to be done.

I’m a little disappointed about the jail target for personal reasons, but a flipped mafia is a flipped mafia.

First order of business should be to get back to who we were wagoning yesterday before the King did… that. Since at least one of my scumreads flipped mafia, it’s time to pursue the others.

That’s actually pretty decent to say the least

I was worried you’d bounty Helen

/vote Gilbert_Lovell

Let’s get back to this.

If it ties into your class I did say I was highly likely going to jail andy/Helen I didn’t want to make it too obvious

Ah. Right.

/unvote

We have to wait for king

I wouldn’t mind being elected. At the very least, I won’t GT to cut off discussion.

2 Likes

Should New Kings out their old class if elected? I don’t see why not

1 Like

Thou hath my vote

Don’t out yet obviously

I’ll out my old class if I’m elected. I don’t see a problem with that.

More importantly, I need to read Sarah.

Also, were there any important takeaways from Allies chat? Mostly regarding who we should be targeting today in your eyes.

1 Like