SFoL 64 - Informed Spectator Chat

thats not very helpful

don’t you think if im asking for someone to verify my thoughts that i’ve already read the card, shitnugget?

All guilt effects depend on if the shot actually killed the person

1 Like

Honestly no
Because you’ve asked multiple times and the correct answer every time was read the card

That’s why it says “if you killed” for them

This doesn’t say “if it killed” to be fair

half of the classcards are written like shit

like inq suiciding during the day isn’t mentioned at all and is only vaguely solvable by the fact that scorned card specifically mentions night suicide

instead of giving me sass can you just tell me to fuck off or actually answer my questions?

cause im assuming you’re referring to this in regards to the priest occupy question

but if you’re occupied are you consider using the corpse

the obvious answer is no but fuck if i know at this point

and the channel question is me just asking for a second opinion because it’s weird

i’m probably right but i’m not sure? like fuck me for actually wanting to answer host questions correctly when im a bit confused right geyde

:upside_down_face:

I’m not giving you sass
I’m telling you to fuck off and think for a moment

In situations like day suicide, I would actually have to step in for a moment to clarify how it works because that is unintuitive
I’m referencing last game you worthless piece of garbage

:eyes:

and your problem is assuming i have the capabilities of remembering anything that happened in fol30 :^)

ill go check host chat real quick

if you use an ability that has limited uses and are occupied, do you lose a use in that ability?

on an unrelated note

the NK who just attacked someone who didnt die in a cult game with a very likely acolyte convert still hasn’t realized that the death immune person is probably 3p

banana

1 Like

Out of curiosity, has anyone submitted their guesses?

nk thinks there’s a rit who healed Thomas as opposed to strongmanning the prince or something :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Are scum voting to crown Prince?

nk is voting priest
cult havent voted
fool is selfvoting

Lolwolves.

nk didnt want prince king (they thought about it)

cult didnt vote?

:wowee:

1 Like

tbf jail is currently on the only BD who actually has night actions so lol

1 Like