SFoL 66: Old Ruins FoL 2 - The Blue Dragon and The Mercenary are Victorious! (11/16)

Nvm don’t answer, you totally were.

i don’t want to talk about it

AHAHAHAHAH

I gotchu

my early wolf days were very
uh
unique

Hey my early town days I would literally color code my reads and notes

pain

Alice made me hate giving detailed public reads though so now I read however I want so my meta doesn’t follow me like the effects of early high school friend groups on social life

yikes

reasons why Pikamee is a wolf

weird backpedaling on Dota (played like they wanted to save Dota but now they’re on the Dota wagon?)

Weirdness surrounding the king incident (doing the bare minimum and then trying to get Townie points for it?)

Weirdness surrounding the EVO wagon (felt like they were trying to look like they were doing something productive/sage Dota)

also can you people stop talking about out of game stuff

it clogs up the thread and I’m also a tryhard

2 Likes

Tbh I almost got annoyed but at least you are self aware

1 Like

But yeah pikamee scummy, I agree

also if you want a counterpoint of what I mean, compare how they handled it to how Eli handled it. I think Eli handled it in a very Townie way

I disagree about Eli

I feel slightly like it’s too easy to SR Pikamee because I also thought they were scummy at first glance
I’ll give them a chance to do something in the thread, but yeah my surface level read just says they’re scum

If someone says they have any different on day 2 they are

1. Full of shit
    or
  2. Eevee and (1.)
2 Likes

all my reads are level 25

shrug
I think Wind/Eli/Gorta/dota/Pikamee contains at least two non-town

Confidence is first two, then gorta, then last two from high to low

I think Eli handled it in a very Townie way mostly because I can feel his dopamine hit when he realizes people are listening to him

1 Like

i can’t find anything
granted i keep getting sidetracked to stupid shit