SFoL 66: Old Ruins FoL 2 - The Blue Dragon and The Mercenary are Victorious! (11/16)

vote akip ur thining too critically

gtg soon, but before i go
pikamee looks very scum to me, they’ve been pushing others to vote me and still pushing me after i’ve become active for a bit

/vote Pikamee @Wazza

wait forgot to bold

TL;DR - Eli has an inconsistent tone, inconsistent thought process, and he's constantly awkward and subtly refusing to make his own reads, or give takes on anything going on in thread.

Starts off with saying they’re going to make reads

Blatant hedge. Remembering Eli from SFoL, he was definitely afraid to go too deep into reads too early (until we started bussing Ghana), because he knows that if he gets pushback he’ll lock up.

Awkwardness in thread is highly evident

1 and 2 are both :wowee: moments that feel a lot more like something he feels he should be saying rather than actual thoughts
they’re dead because they were killed
but noooo he’s town
the tone doesn’t match up between the first two and the last one so it’s hard to think it was joking, either

None of this matches up, because he apparently 1. read thread, because he had to in order to know king elections were over and lol was king, and went through the argument of royal blood, but then apparently also missed the argument of royal blood and also didn’t read through thread???

doesn’t provide content because he hasn’t read thread… but we just saw that he had to have 1. read thread or 2. had someone tell him about what’s going on in thread

still doesn’t give a take
ghana putting in effort isn’t actually too crazy, ghana is always loud

tries to help out but does absolutely nothing

unnecessarily confusing, and he hasn’t given a read on ghana yet so the idea of playing devil’s advocate doesn’t really make sense here?

there’s a major logic flaw present in this argument
why would only evils be able to do this, considering that would just out them as evil? It seems more like he found an angle he liked and started pushing it.

both the tone of this is awkward, but it’s phrased as if he’s trying to be helpful rather than literally just sidetracking conversation
he’s also apparently willing to go dozens of edits back in logs to find this, but literally just missed the base possessor being able to do it as well?

“I’ve only been here two hours, that’s not enough time to do anything”
This… doesn’t make sense? The fuck?
And then votes a no-poster because
that makes sense

This thought doesn’t make sense? Like, in any way, shape, or form? He’s magically jumped over to the conclusion that despite no-posting, EVO is scum. So, he’s not just doing this for pressure. He actually thinks EVO is scum.

Doesnt make sense? He doesn’t make a read on this either

This doesn’t mean anything

huh???

big quote
says nothing directly to it

looking at the reads
no, you really can’t
all you can do is ask him to elaborate and even then he has the “fair warning that i tend to suck at reading tho”

okay
why is that town AI?

So you didn’t bother looking for it yourself?
This is all just basic level one takes where he doesn’t even look like he’s really trying to address PKR’s slot at all, despite voting him, and doesn’t go out on his own to do any real work, either? In all of this post he doesn’t really give any takes, either, just comments and comments.

awkward, self-conscious tone.
Thoughts on all of this:
He’s used devil’s advocate already in this game, so he knows what it means
he doesn’t really know what to do considering he doesn’t have any base to build off of, so he keeps trying to just bounce questions back to people rather than giving his own answers

there’s more awkwardness after this, and then he bounces his vote on and off of dota, seemingly for the memes, after saying nothing and giving nothing on the slot
he doesn’t contribute anything to the conversation, either

im a dirty liar

good case i like it

/vote eli @Wazza

@dota you are safe come back brother

[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY) a previous town game
[Misc] Shortnight 3: Chloe's Revenge (3/9) - SCUMCIETY WIN a previous scum game, it’s a misc but also botc so close to fm
Umineko FM: Turn of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Wolves Win another town game
[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins! - SFoL-1, which I referenced, a scumgame, however this was a while ago I actually don’t know if this was his most recent scumgame or not (he was demoknighttf2)

good work aelin you can be the next king

-_-
i dont want to be king
i want to be dead

you will be if you have banger reads

that’s the point

except i will protect you if your reads are good so you can carry for me

Do you have literally anything else? Because I feel like we have to take this as NAI since it just looks like flailing

so i dont need to do shit and can sit in the back

please let me die

let me feel the sweet, sweet embrace of death

akip is suicidal as fuck id expect nothing else

his 2 townreads are people not pushing him

but why is he so suicidal

like I don’t get it

good question a townie point for you

that’s why it feels so newbwolfy

I just don’t feet any independant thought coming from him

It just feels like “oh I have lots of votes, nothing I can do. Town would give up so I give up”

I don’t really feel that
i feel absolutely nothing from him, actually